Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Metak's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'd like to first off say hello to everyone! I LOVE to RP, I can't stress that enough. Well onto the introduction...

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I particularly love to use proper grammar as much as I can, seeing as how its just how I am. I also love to help run people on retail and help them level. I'm basically a helping kind of player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: USA & English

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well was playing Runescape (don't hate me :D) and I remember my buddy saying he plays WoW. So I looked into, got a trial for retail and was instantly addicted. I loved it ever since and I hope I never leave.

What made you seek our server over others?: Well I was on a private server with an RP server and I have RPed on another game, which is really fun for me. So I decided to google "WoW RP servers" and yours came up. Looks pretty fun!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: To be honest, I go where the action is or where an RP is going. I won't interrupt but if there is a crowd there I may RP with a random person and see whats up.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Human, and just because even though its one of those unoriginal classes, my first WoW character was that class and it has sentimental value. Love this game :)

What are your expectations of this server?: Just to not have a lot of idiots who don't know how to use grammar when they RP. It bugs me a lot. So I hope there aren't a lot of those here, but considering that you have to apply to be able to even create an account weeds out most of the "morons" :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I have just read them and the "No power gaming, no metagaming, and no godmodes are available." YES! *thumbs up*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Not very good at writing but here goes!

Metak, a young human mage, has decided to take a stand against all that is evil and has also decided that he wants to help whoever he can when he can. He picks up his staff, puts on his robes and sets out to Northshire, the nearest abbey with a very dire Kobold problem. He walks up and sees that other humans have arrived there before he has. Walking up to the nearest officer, he notices the officer is in very shiny armor and looks mildly important. From here...a mage with nothing but robes and a beaten up staff, starts his journey to places he would have never dreamed existed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Yes, actually. It has to do with CK's. What has to happen in order for a CK to occur? and then what happens?
Welcome to CotH!

If by CK you mean Character Killing, well it ususally just happens whenever it's expected. When fighting, provoked, yeah. When killed you get one chance to come back to life, but you have to make an IC post about it. After that when you die you die.
Ah, okay. So its like TSRP then. Thanks for the reply :D
No problem! Oh, another thing to note is that before a player attacks you or does anything harmful you'll always get a character warning saying what they're going to do. So if you want to back out they give you the chance to.

Aside from that, welcome and I hope to RP with you in the future!
Ohhh Okay then. That's perfect. I'm going to love this then. I've always wanted to RP in a huge world like this and not have it restricted by maps.