Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Leviathin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks, I'm Leviathin (Levi for short) and i've been casually roleplaying now for about a year. I enjoy roleplaying in larger groups, and don't mind what the topic of the RP is, as long as it is WoW Related.

I am from the USA, and speak British English.

I discovered the mighty World of Warcraft through a friend from my local school that I went to. We both enjoyed WoW, and often played together.

This server seems very professional, something I cannot say for most other servers. This factor appeals to me, and makes me trust this server more than I would others.

I am interested in most types of RP, fighting, tavern, etc... but prefer larger groups over smaller ones.

My favorite race in WoW is Humans. They are a classy race, and they are natural born leaders. I prefer mages however, because mages win =)

I expect to have active roleplay happening whenever I am in-game, and to have many people willing to participate.

More or less the "No Godmoding" section. Other RP servers i've been on were the "muahaha I am invincible now!" and it really ruined the RP.

-And then it happened. The world as I knew it was torn, ripped, and demolished. The Horde has invaded my small village today, and I had no choice but to flee... I have seen my own Father, slaughtered at the hands of that mongrel Saurfang! These orcs claim to be a peaceful people, but infact, they are the opposite. They are on a mass killing spree, slaughtering village after village, human after human, Mother after Father... and the time has come for someone, or something, to end it. I, Varian Wyrnn, will assemble a great city, fortify it, and create such an army, that not even the Titans could defend themselves! And upon this I vow, that I shall reclaim the lands of Stormwind for Humanity, and slay as many vile Orcs as I possibly can in the process.
Thanks for reading,
-Levi
Welcome!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNnL0QWtAiE&[/youtube]
Do elaborate on your answers! This is after all a roleplaying server so we want to see your writing, and since we're a community as well we'd love to get to know you better too.