Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Azok's Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I would like to take the time to introduce myself to you all at CotH.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a seasoned Warcraft player. I'm VERY RP oriented and enjoy MMO's as well as RTS's.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States of America. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of me let me borrow his Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and I was hooked on the first mission. After beating that game I went on to the other Warcraft games, Tides of Darkness and Wacraft III. In 2004 I bought and subscribed to WoW, have been a large memeber of the Warcraft universe for a long time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I read through the rules, FAQs and such, and noticed how strict this server is on members. To me this is a good thing. I think to have a good RP environment one must be surrounded by other RPers that have been judged by RPers themselves.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a more relaxed, peaceful form of RP, druid based and tavern RPs are some I most enjoy. I never like being a leader or controlling people. I enjoy following orders. I sometimes will also enjoy more of the actiony kind of RP, it really depends on my mood and my character at the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This question is either very hard or very easy. For me, it's easy. Tauren, I love the tauren, their nomadic and native like sense of living and culture has always sparked my interest. My favorite class would definently have to be druid, they have so much lore and background its amazing. I love their peaceful protection of nature and it's allies.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not going to lie, my expectations for this server are high, considering all you guys go through to get people in here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that is most appealing to me is Respect. "Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation." It is so hard to find respectful players in an RP community, especially with an opposite faction or affiliation, I'm glad you guys are strict on respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the sun rises over the gloden plains of Mulgore, a young Tauren druid stands next to his father gazing out across the plains. As plainstriders and prairie wolves run by a slight breeze settles. As the golden grass sways back and forth, a young Tauren Druid asks his father "Father, when will I be able to venture to Moonglade to train with the powerful Druids?" His father replies "My son, you will get there once you have completed your Rites of the Earthmother, now go, your training for the rites will begin soon, you mustn't ne late." The young tauren runs back to Camp Narache in a fit of joy from his father's words. The father stands there, alone, pondering the thought of his beloved son leaving the lush plains of Mulgore to Moonglade, as he thinks this his heart gets heavier and heavier with sorrow, but he knows what is best for his son, and sending him to Moonglade for his training would be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there housing available at all? I'm not sure if I saw anything about it.
WELCOME TO COTH!

Thank the Earthmother, another Tauren player! And a druid at that! You're in luck for druid RP, we already have a druid guild set up and there's going to be a chain of druid events (Hopefully) in the near future!

As for housing, there is no permanent housing. You can take an unowned building and say it's yours, but claims of tresspassing are strictly IC. GM's can't help out.

Once again, welcome!