Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Denex's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, all!
As a person who loves to roleplay, I venture all over the internet in hope for a RP server. Alas, here I am, and at the looks of it I think it's pretty comfortable if I do say so myself! But, enough babbling, allow me to begin my introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a determined player, and I love to RP and enjoy myself doing it while around friends made during my RP character. I'm 17 years old and I make a great pal :]

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America and my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well it all started about 3 years ago with a friend who introduced me to it. It was love at first sight.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well as I said I've been looking for a good rp server, most servers aren't too good and I've found this place to be quite comfortable.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay, I love action, I love to relax with mates in a tavern, everything appeals to me when it comes to roleplaying because of my flexibility :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race for RPing has to be either Gnome, human or Undead. Gnomes are very fun to be from my experience, trying to make a bargain with someone isn't very easy though I'll tell you that.
Humans are more natural though and is a much more easy race to RP as, if you have a very good back story for yourself.
The Scourge on the other hand can be very rude and grumpy which is a nice aspect of their race to have fun with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations... I think I can make a few friends here, as I said, a very nice place IMO

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. IMO, this is a requirement for every Roleplayer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Only 50 years back, in the fields of hillsbrad, there lived an old human. He would cook a pot of chicken every day and sit in the fire until the daylight strikes. He would get up onto his old, feeble legs and grab his pitchfork. Harvesting his grains, grinding his bones on his old, weak body. The old man didn't like it at all, even though this was his only choice of work. The old man's name was Jonas, Jonas gave every nickel and dime he raised on his wife luara. Jonas loved luara with all his heart, he would give away his whole field if someone threatened to kill her. Luara, although wasn't the most grateful person. She would yell at him everyday while he would just continue harvesting his crops. Luara would leave everyday without a trace and come back at midnight. This is what kept Jonas in the fire, waiting for the love of his life, the joy of his soul.
Luara

Just a little story I wrote. Nothing too great.
WELCOME TO COTH!
Pardon Maulbane, he forgot to take the red pill today.. And yes, welcome to
CONQUEST OF THE HORDE

So, what kind of cookies do you like?
Maulbane Wrote:WELCOME TO COTH!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIRE!
:D

PiesOfGod Wrote:So, what kind of cookies do you like?
Cookies... Hmmm, I enjoy triple chocolate! Delicious indeed!