Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A new problem! Hooray!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, yeah... Like, I'm having some talky-talky problems, in game. You see, when I type something in /say, then go to hit the enter button... Nothing happens. At all. Period. Like, it just sits there, idiotically. I can say stuff in the channels, and it works fine. And with custom emotes (/e), after I type something up, it'll display it in the chat log (unlike /say stuff), but it won't remove it from my writing box thingy. In other words, I can hit enter over and over and spam whatever I had writen, because it won't go away.

Help... Please?
Have you enabled the /say channel in Chat settings? If not, do so. If you have, blame Sargaras. He's been screwing around with the server mechanics a lot lately.
Yeah, I do have /chat enabled. I mean, it's not like I can post stuff and just not see it, it's that I cant post it at all. I'd think my enter button was broken if it didn't work on other enter-key required actions. Also, I forgot to mention that I can't read other's /say, either. And this bug also effects /yell, and /guild, so I assume /party, too.
Have you tried disabling all your addons?
Not yet, but I shall try now.

Edit: Okay, that seemed to work. I'll have to go through my Addons, and figure out which one of them, specifically, was causing the error.

Thank you for your help, guys.

Edit 2: Alright, for those of you out there that -might- experience this, it appears that it was the Tongue's Addon that was causing the issue described. I have FlagRSP, which works fine, and GHI, which is outdated, but still works fine.
Yeah, it always seems to be the language addons. Heh.
So, to summarise. Being bilingual may cause mute-ness. Be warned, people!