Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vahurike's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well , to be honest , i havent really roleplayed in WoW before , i have been more attracted to PvP since its challenging , although i didnt like PvE after i got my lvl 70 on retail , then i didnt look into PvE servers.. Nonetheless i have roleplayed in several LOTR forums , roleplayed in other forums with other stories ( made up or based on a book ) and i have liked it.. I decided to try it out in WoW too because WoW story is just amazing ( starting from WC1 all the way to WoW ) and i thought id give it a try... I sat down thinking like about 2 or 3 hours of a character ( i usually think alot but never this long ) and came up with Geoff d'Maelin ( d'Maelin not pronounced like [di'meilin] but [de'malin] , an undead warlock who is an apothecary professor who teaches other young apothecaries...
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Estonia , so yeah my primary language is estonian but i have no trouble with english. I can speak it easily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i started playing Warcraft 1 when my bro got it for me ( dont remember how old i was mby 8 , 9? :D ) , i got hooked in the storyline and few years later bought the wc2 and then eventually wc3 ( i still play it ). I got into WoW bout half a year after i got wc3 ( which is when i finished all campaigns and played a bit in bnet ) i rolled a Human Warlock and got him 60 quite quick... I kept playing Wc3 and WoW until TBC came.. I instantly bought it and lvled to 70 and LOVING outland and the new bosses and stories that came into light.. Loved the quests and overall i liked it... Then i took a small break from WoW and started playing other games... i Started playing WoW in Private PVP servers like 7 months ago and now when Wotlk came out i downloaded it and i havent really well done much quests , ive been more pvping so im kinda weak in wotlk ( event/storywise ).

What made you seek our server over others?:
Basically i pressed Ctrl+f in wowstatus and i found this server first... I havent played in any other WoW RP servers so this is my first one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no favourites but i enjoy everything thats fun or challenging... As i said i havent roleplayed in wow so i imagine its different in here than others like lotr etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Favourite race Undead and class middle of Warrior and Warlock.
I dont know , they just appeal to me. Undeads are cool and spooky and the Apothecaries are also really cool ( shame there isnt such a class :/ ) Warlocks are well cmon warlocks :D who doesnt like the concept of raining fire and darkness and oblivion. Warrior is just my favourite PvP class... I guess i could RP with Warrior but i like lock more... Other RACE that would be my favourite woul be Troll simply because of the way they speak :D and also because they can be Witch Doctors which are practically same as Apothecaries.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Big , friendly community , helpful , happy , fun community... Only thing that matters to me are the people surrounding me.. Wouldnt want to RP alone :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
They really dont ''appeal'' to me , i mean they are rules... I just follow them and thats it.. But if i must the most Important in my opinion is respect... I mean i wouldnt want to waste 5 minutes in a server full of people who just dont respect others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well i guess il talk bout Geoff :D Alright :

Before the Scourging of Lordaeron , Geoff d'Maelin was an arcane mage studying in all forms of elements. He wandered the land , he was a revered mage in Dalaran. After that he decided to study alone.
Geoff was studying in his tower near The Snonefield Farm at the edge of the forest. He had built it with his brothers who were adventurers and warriors. He had found a way how to permanently open a portal to a location of his choosing , but he had flaws in it and was researching about ancient arcane mysteries that could help him. Meantime Arthas , with its Scourge , was attacking Dalaran and when it fell , Geoff felt that the air changed. It felt like the magic was sucked out of the air and Geoff felt he was the only mage in the Eastern kingdoms. He went to Westfall and from there through Stranglethorn Vale and to Booty Bay. There he set sail to Kalimdor and set foot on kalimdor near Theramore Island. He ventured deep into Kalimdor , passing Dustwallow Marsh , The Barrens and then Ashenvale forest.. There he settled down and made his little home where he kept experimenting with arcane arts... Some time later , he heard the thundering sound of war. Orcs scattered through his little hideout and destroyed everything. The orcs didnt see anybody there and thought it was a home of a night elven oracle or guru. Geoff was gathering herbs and came back into his home and saw everything destroyed. He knew that evil is upon him and traveled towards Hyjal , where he thought that the World tree would give him refuge from the evil...

He was wrong... He encountered an Alliance base , but dared not to venture in it. He traveled through and offroad and then saw a winged dreadlord in front of him... He started to go back the other way round but he found himself surrounded by The Scourge. The dreadlord asked him who is he and what does he wants from here. Geoff didnt answer anything and knew his end was near... Dreadlord ordered the ghouls to kill him and went off... As the ghouls were ripping his body and abdomen , he thought to himself that atleast now , i can be in peace... Then suddenly all of the ghouls scattered as they screamed and growled.. Only one Ghoul remained , who was especcialy hungry , and started to eat his face , starting from the jaw. Suddenly an Arrow pierced his head and he fell dead. The corpse was carried to the base by Alliance soldiers. There it stayed for along time , until the Battle of Mount Hyjal was over... Then it was shipped back to the Eastern Kingdoms for burial near his birthplace. He was born near the Brackwell pumpkin batch and that is the place he was going to be buried.
When the ship was arriving to the shore of Westfall , disaster struck. On the shore were a massive group of Forsaken , including Sylvanas. The ship couldnt turn around as it would have went into the shallows and would have been stuck. So the ship came to the shore and the Forsaken ransacked the ship. That day , the Forsaken found over one hundred corpses that they reanimated into they're kind... Over half of them we're killed , since they had a free mind and didnt want to live like this... The others , however , remained like the Forsaken and followed them into they're new home... With the exception of one...
Geoff , was ressurected and patched up ( including his face ) and departed them , and went near Duskwood and found an old tower , there he found alot of alchemy supplies and books.. He read all of them and saw alot of answers to his old questions as a mage.. He immediately started experimenting and 4 years later , he was as wise and smart of the Grand Apothecary. Although the Forsaken never found him and couldnt make him officially an Apothecary , Geoff was one of the best and had started to get evil plans , similar to the Forsaken , to get rid of humanity... Geoff was neutral against the Horde , just like the Forsaken , but he was also neutral against them aswell... He only despised the Alliance , and didnt like the Horde.
He started an Apothecary Guild in Orgrimmar , called the Oblivion University of Apothecaries , which includes only of Priests , Warlocks , Mages and Rogues of great evil... Despite the name of the guild , not only Apothecaries are there... Its full of rogues who mangle with poisons , priests who defy the living , warlocks who bring chaos and destruction and mages who seek to bring oblivion to they're enemies...
The guilds purpose... simple.
To teach young forsaken to killing death machines of they're choosing... Geoff being the Principle Proffesor , taught Alchemy and Destruction. There are other proffesors and students who have a common goal... Get rid of the stench of humanity in Azeroth..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
WELCOME TO COTH!
:D Thanks