Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jbchang91's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I like to have fun and relax. Especially, interacting with other player. I like working in teams and sometimes I'm a loner but I honestly, like to be with other gamers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from United States but as I kid I spoke spanish and I speak my proper english. I'm asian but only by bloodlines b/c I don't speak chinese. I believe my primary language is spanish, but as you know I prefer english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I went to the mall and found this game called Warcraft. Everyone around me said it was a good game so I played it, and I even played for 2 months until I realize I wasn't able to pay my fees.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saw your server and really thought it was a well organized system. Unlike others, you have a forum with customer service while others don't. After all, I like your forums they are really helpful.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplays! Any of those who gives you a big adventure and some action!...Fun and all, great for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In Alliance, I like the Night elves and Humans. The 3 classes that are my favorite are: Hunter, Warlock and Rogue. In the Horde, is the Taurens.

What are your expectations of this server?:
You know, what any gamer will look for. No lag and people to enjoy and interact with. But the most importance is that its free. The server must always be on, because I'm that type of player that plays on the weekends or free times.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Why? In maturity you are respectful and tolerant. Maturity is my strength. As I'm 18 years old I believe I'm too young but I know matureness. One thing I know I'm not cocky.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the land of loss and despair, thieves took on the world and in the mere darkness they prevail. Thieves were the cause of loss and despair. Until that day, a thief has risen and has challenged those evil thieves who had made such disaster. For that thief, was no more, he was now a soldier. A soldier to protect and gains power by his powerful will. The will that gains courage and energy. That energy, lads, was so powerful that by his will he made those thieves kneel down and disappear of that world; leaving them with a world were only despair and sorrow remained. Thieves still lurk the soldier's world, as a new war will rage in this new era.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My favorite side to play on WoW is wherever there is a Warlock and Hunter; Alliance, I presume...

If the introduction is not what you expect, please give some suggestions.