Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction-Daxter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings everyone, if I were too describe myself in three words; inventive, imaginative, and outgoing immediately come too mind. I enjoy presenting myself as an individual who is flexible in dealing with the RP of Warcraft, or just your average joe who can sit down and have a casual conversation free from the stresses of the rapidly evolving RP community. At times I can get lost in my ventures within Azeroth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States of America, Georgia too be specific. English is my native language though i can converse loosely in Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, prior too playing Warcraft I was into playing console games with groups of friends. It just so happens My best mate was an avid MMO player and introduced me to Warcraft during a web-page design class; honestly my life was never the same following that day.

What made you seek our server over others?:
During my time experimenting with Role-Playing on the Server "Moonguard" I ran into some pretty amazing people; seriously I never knew others held lore and history with as much respect and reverence as i did. I immediately created a main role-playing character and took to the streets.

Honestly after playing for several weeks on retail a friend referred me too this server, telling me "It's the next best thing to 'perfect' Role-playing as anyone can hope for. After reading some info on this site I honestly believe this is the best Role-playing environment I've come across so far!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy sitting back and casually role-playing with other folks in an inn, or even mixing lore in with active combat in the field. Becoming inducted and dedicating yourself to an order (i.e. the light or a branch of the defias) has always been a personal favorite of mine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The night elf warrior has always been my favorite class due to the lore behind the night elves and the responsibilities of the warrior class. On retail I featured a night elf warrior to the level cap prior to server transferring him, and the experiences I had on the role-playing realms were fantastic. I feel as if night elves in general are an ancient proud race who have been overshadowed by certain aspects of the world of warcraft, and after reading the "War of the Ancients" trilogy my mind has been set upon reflecting the epic feel of being a race that has survived for over 10,000 years.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations include a higher class of role-play, not something ridden in inaccurate lore or drenched in heavy blunt ERP. I do believe I'll find some amazing Role-players who know their lore and will definitely give me the best experiences I can receive from role-playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Great Scott! I would have too say the measures you set upon attitude appeal to me the most! Respect is something I often find lacking in many areas, but the way this server holds it up and makes sure everyone receives it is truly phenomenal! In my several years of Warcraft I have never set my eyes upon a place so orderly in it's conduct.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Kel'dran knew these woods were forbidden by decree of Ravencrest, infestations of legion strike forces had been espied by several scouts....... at the cost of their lives. And yet he pressed on into the shaded foliage of the eastern quadrant. Several puffs of ragged breath escaped his chapped purple lips, given a light grayish tinge due too the temperature of the cold season. A rustle in the bushes cause him too crackle out his longsword.

"Who goes there?!", Kel'dran sputtered erratically, loosing his usually cool composure.

A muffled whine escaped from a now exposed nightsaber, Kel'dran's nightsaber, Quen'thas. Kel'dran had tied her too a shredded stump prior to entering the woods, apparently Quen'thas now dragged the bulky stump behind her as she prowled with laughable subtlety through the woods. The eastern quadrant was known for its hostility and constant legion assaults, due to its near border lining of Zin'Azshari and the Well itself.

"Well girl, since you're already here I guess i better just take you along for this slaughter, Ravencrest knew this mission was suicide when he deployed me before his assasination, yet master Krasus and that fiery haired creature still insisted upon my scrying of the Well's current state", Kel'dran muttered uselessly.

As the day passed the sun slowly set, making Kel'dran ever the more comfortable as the moon arose and night took hold. It was not meant to last as a ghoulish green shroud of Miasma covered all of the surroundings as Kel'dran prowled into the remains of the once beautiful capital.

"Hold!", Kel'dran whispered halting too his night saber as he espied a legion militia crossing through the wreckage of a once beautiful shrine.

One of the fel'guard in the unit fell away from the rest, and continued too rummage through the debris as his comrades moved away. Kel'dran moved silently in his approach, and dispatched the fel'guard with one quick snap of his longsword; decapitating the unfortunate demon. Kel'dran was a warrior, a very agile and intelligent warrior, his skills had earned him a spot amongst Ravencrest's personal guard, and later the espionage unit; known only too a select few within the Kalimdor resistance.

As Kel'dran approached the walls of Azshara's palace he spied a few guards on the battlements, Kel'dran moved quickly from building to building taking opportunities between the guard's patrols to move. Unfortunately he did not move fast enough as he neared the avenues end.

"There! Down there, dost ye see him?!", the guard shouted; bringing sudden life and electricity too the grounds surrounding the palace.

"Dammit!", Kel'dran whispered under his breath as he broke into a sudden sprint.

Rounding the corner of the avenue, Kel'dran was put into view of the Well of Eternity. He raised the scrying crystal upwards mumbling the activation incantation and promptly replaced it within his sack.

"Now too get out of this forsaken wast-", Kel'dran was cut off as another night elf, who strangely looked familiar raised Kel'dran by the throat.

"It seems we have a vermin infestation", the blind tattooed figure said arrogantly.

"A shame I need too put one of your skills too rest, oh well....it has been a pleasure getting to track down the one who even the hounds of Hakkar could not.", the stranger whispered up to his captive.

"D-damn...you", Kel'dran choked as he broke his scrying crystal, releasing the observations he had obtained too the resistance.

Many leagues away a tall figure with small antlers hunched over a scrying pool, tear stains upon his face. Malfurion never knew his brother would betray them all.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Thanks for reading!
Welcome to the Server!

Let me be the first to formerly welcome you to our little piece of Internet Paradise, and it's good to meet a fellow southerner as well! I loved the way your Example looked and other than some minor spelling and grammar errors that you have it still was an entertaining read, If you have any questions feel free to ask. Can't wait to see you for some RP!