Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Northrend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time has come to advance once more into the icy north. I am officially opening Northrend IC. Check here for the story so far: http://conquestofthehorde.com/forum/view...58&start=0
It will be done in phases, opening a zone at a time as we go on, with minor changes to each one (maybe.)
Check back for updates on the story and opened zones.

Opened Zones:

Borean Tundra
Mightstone Quarry, Warsong Farms Outpost, and Garrosh Landing are Horde controlled, instead of Scourge.
Farshire and the beach off of Valiance Keep is Alliance controlled, instead of Scourge.
Kaskala to Unu'pe is now a neutral Tuskarr city, instead of a ruined city besieged by Sea Vrykul.
Woohoo, northrend RP, here we come!
Us guys better use this, unlike Outland >:o
Super special Cultivator strike force, mobilise!
Yay, happy days!
Hooray!

I MUST find a characte who would go here!
Its time for Agares to roll in the might of Kul Tiras into the north, and for Turec to capitalize on the arms trade.

Nice job, Mik!
The Bloodsworn Honorguard may soon advance north. But of course, first thing's first, gonna recruit some more peeps.
Oh hyes, I can picture it now. The Emerald Hand's gonna be soaring through Northrend's skies soon enough :D .
How would people get there? Only way I know is the Zep in Tirisfal Glades, but what other ways are there to get there?
There is a Zep to Warsong Hold from Org, and a ship to Valiance from Stormwind. That's why I opened Borean first, since it links to the two big cities.
This is simply brilliant in so many ways!

If Jithe was alive, he'd be nomming on the Scourge 1 by 1! Eh, Lou might want to go, but he hasn't even heard of anything to do with it ICly yet. :3
How would the Forsaken (or Belves, for that matter) get to Northrend? I'm sorry if I misread, but Vengeance Landing isn't open yet, is it?
Nope it's not, they'd probably have a hard time getting there at the moment.
Oh. Sadfaec.