Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alalia Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played WoW for a good 4 years now, but just recently got into RP. As a player I jsut go off and do my own thing. I'm not one to start any drama over stupid things. I'm one of the goody goody role followers, but I find it gets the job done. :mrgreen:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from America, so obviously my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle started playing it, and I would sit and watch him. For the longest time I was really confused and thought it was a pointless dumb game. Until the day came when I sat at his computer, and played his 60 mage, and fell in love with it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend didn't have the money to pay for retail WoW anymore and was looking for one. Found a fast leveling one, but still wanted to do RP. I told her there has to be one out there that does RP you just have to look, and here we are today.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pair RPing most of the time, but once i get into it, and get to know people i like small crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race alliance side would have to be Humans, because they are simple and easy to RP with. Horde would have to be Blood Elfs, because you can get detailed with the character, and the obvious, because they look good. My favorite class is a Warlock because it was my very first class I ever made. :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is one of the best RP experiences I will have. That even though I don't have much RP experience under my belt, people will be patient with me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and maturity. This are things that aren't really found on the servers in retail WoW. I know at least for me, when I'm trying to do the best that I can in an RP session, and someone (outside of RP) is being immature, or talking about how I'm not a great RPer, it makes me want to stop.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alalia was an orphan. Her mother had an affair with her one of her fathers crewmen, a dwarf. When he found this out he was enraged, he never wanted the thing growing within his wife's belly. Her mother died giving birth to her, so her father, widowed and left with a child he never wanted left her in the middle of Ironforge to be found by someone who might she her as one of their own. She was. The family took her in and raised her as their own. She grew up with a loving mother, a protective father, and a mouthy little sister. She was completely opposite from Cair, she was quiet and kept to herself, never stepped a toe out of line. While her sister was the loud "problem child," but they somehow where very close. She never thought she was any different from those around her, she was a little tall for a dwraf but then again, so was her "father". Once she turned 18 though, her mother and father thought it was time they told her the truth. They told her about how they found her, where they believe she came from and the reason for her height. Cair had left to become a Priestess so she was left without a companion.
A year after she was told the truth and had time to cope with it, she was helping her mother in the kitchen when her father bursts through the front do yelling for her to hide. So she crawled under on of the chairs and her mother and father scrambled to hide themselves when the door was busted open. Every light but a single candle had gone out. All she could see was 4 tall dark figures grab her parents. Where they began to torture them. She sat in silence and all she could do was watch. All she could hear for hours where they cries coming from her parents and laughter from the figures. Soon after she heard one of them speak up.
"I'm getting bored, lets just kill them already."
When she saw one of them pull out his sword, raise it above his head, and swing it down onto their bodies, she screamed. The figures walked over to where she was, found her, and took her from her last sanctuary. She was beaten and broken. When they where about to kill her, the Ironforge guards barged in killing them. Seeing her body on the floor they left her thinking she was dead as well.
When she awoke, she saw her mother and father's lifeless bodies laying next to her. She got up and looked around. There was blood everywhere, she was surrounded by dead bodies. She began to walk out the door when she tripped over an arm. She followed it, only to see attached to the body of a strange unknown creature she had never seen before. An orc. With the memory of all that had happened still fresh, she just wondered for days. Her mind broken, her body broken, and her spirit broken. She walked untill she got to the gates of Stormwind. Knowing that she was of Human decent, and her only parents dead, she figured she could start a new life, among her own kind. Was she wrong.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I'm good :D
Welcome! Enjoy!