Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gimp101 intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Just enjoy a good time and RP to help escape the world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
U.S.A English.
How did you get into Warcraft?
Got a Beta copy at califorina

What made you seek our server over others?:
RP i heard through may fourms this was the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Pure adventure and group RP
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead because they struggled for years to break free of the lich king and when they did still the underdog
Priest because always in the shadow giving a hand to others in need.
What are your expectations of this server?:
Having a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) All equal and mature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Not really a story Played dnd all my life so...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
If I may be so bold to suggest, I would expand a bit more on your application. Especially with "Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:" I would write a story about one of your characters you played in DND in a narrative way. As if you are telling a story about your character. >:+)

"Z"
Just to clear things up, not neccesarily your character. Any character.