Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lok'tar Ogar..a true warrior's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I started playing a couple years ago and I rolled a druid..I have a level 80 druid on Echo Isles who is in a raiding guild who is currently in Ulduar.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My cousin got me into Warcraft a few years ago and we haven't stopped yet.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplay. I have yet to find a Roleplay only private server because Roleplay on retail is absolutely horrid.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, Danger, War, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is absolutely an orc and I don't really have a favorite class. I love the lore behind orcs..it's just so deep. You know?

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplay with mature people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appealing rule to me is the maturity rule and the proper grammar rule.. I hate people who speak in "leet" or don't spell out their words. It makes me angry.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

After the red haze of battle lifted, Nakhal walked across the blood-soaked field, wiping blood off his axe. There was no time for mourning. Not yet. As Nakhal strolled across the battlefield he spotted a familiar face. His brother, Valgautr, with a sword in his stomach. As Nakhal ran over to his brother, Valgautr coughed up blood and acknowledged his brother's presence.

"Nakhal...*cough* my time is short. I have one request. *Cough*
"Yes, Valgautr?"
"Let everyone know I died a true warrior's death.."
"I shall do it. I will not disappoint you."

And with his last dying breath Valgautr shouted these words.
"Lok'tar Ogar, Victory or Death! I have fought and I will die, FOR THE HORDE!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hey, Let me be the first to say welcome to the server, but If you can make sure you put thorough responses to all of the questions, go and look at some of the other introductions and expand your story a bit, Thanks!