Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zamanza's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I like to RP for the simple joy of getting lost in imagination. I'm extremely(really) vain when it comes to my characters looks and can spend hours upon hours just trying to find an item that looks right. Even going so far as giving up superior items for a far worse one that looks better.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden, but I have no problem with english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My sister got me into it a few months after it was released, but I quit about a week before the first expansion was released so this will be the first time I play WoW again.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I googled and found this. After reading the rules I got the impression that it's a server for mature people and such.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
As long as there is a good story, and good RP, I can enjoy all of the above.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin.
Humans have lost their homelands, seen millions of their people slaughtered and rise again as undead, seen their whole legacy crumble to dust and they still won't stop fighting. I love humans for that, they never stop fighting even if there is no chance of victory they keep going even if just for the memory of what they had.
Paladins are the beacons of hope. When an army line is ready to break, the paladins step up and, just by being there, inspire everyone to acts of bravery they wouldn't consider otherwise.(Plus roleplaying zealots is always fun)

Though I have a thing for trolls, specially playing as a witch doctor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a nice and relaxing place with mature roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
That would probably be humility so not having to deal with the "Hero" of the story with everyone I meet.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

No one knew what was happening.
It started a few hours ago, the tidal wave of crowds in panic, running, screaming, carrying anything they could.
Then soldiers, marching the opposite direction. First just a few, then a dozen, two dozen, a hundred, all marching into the darkening horizon.
Fewer people, reduced to just a trickle, not screaming anymore but looking terrified, gaunt, like the nether itself had come up under their feet.
No more soldiers.
It can be seen now, the black smoke billowing up into the evening sky, reflecting the fiery red and orange from below. It's burning, it must be.
Horns. Shouting. Retreat. Retreat!
Soldiers and Knights, rushing out of the treeline, bleeding and bruised.
A man holding the banner, the crest of Lordaeron. He drops it to the ground and flees, panic in his eyes.
The horizon, covered in black smoke like clouds, reflecting the raging orange and red from the ground. No more stars.
More soldiers, fresh soldiers, making barricades, preparing for battle. Their eyes betray what they feel, there will be no victory here.
A man, armoured, draped in beautiful cloth, glowing. A Paladin. Another, two more, three. Seven of them. They shout orders, the soldiers move to form a line of metal, shields and pikes.

They appear now. They are coming from the treeline. Rotten, decayed, grotesque. Shambling masses of .. death.

A Paladin raises his weapon and, for a moment, the tension and desperation lessen.
He speaks, his voice low but his words are heard: "For Lordaeron.."
The soldiers draw their swords in unison, raises them into the air, shouting the same words!
They charge.
They collide with the mass of decayed flesh.
They fight like fueled by rage, they fight like cornered animals, they break ranks, fighting in frenzy. They fight like men who know they will die.
They fight for Lordaeron.

Now the darkness comes for me ...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
No questions.
Welcome to CotH!