Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unavailable for unknown ammount of time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah, I've decided that it's time to reformat my computer, wipe everything off and start over, 'cuz I have tortured my comp with too much shit :) (no, you naughty pigs, I don't have lots of pr0n downloaded :P), anyway, I am unsure of how fast I will get it back up/get everything reinstalled, so don't expect to see me untill I reply to this post with "I am back" :) Anyway, I'll see you all soon enough, cheerios! Stay classy!
Oh crap, he's leaving. STOP 'IM!
But it's all in the name of a happier computer!
So yeah, the computer is "reformed", but is has become all weird and stuff, it keeps making things complicate, won't allow me to download my blizzard games from my battle.net account for example. So still unsure on when I can return online for RP, but I'm here on the forums at least :P
Yay! Welcome back, and with a freshly formated comoputer as well!
Indeed, even though it got a whole lot weirder :-/
I could use some help, so I downloaded WoW and patched it up and everytime I start it, it says:

Crappy WoW Wrote:Failed to find a suitable display device. Exiting program.

And then it exits, any ideas of what I can do to fix it?

Edit: I googled it to find people with similar problems, but it still doesn't work, I have the latest Direct X, and my accelerator thingy is on "Full", I ran a windows update because apparently it doesn't read my better graphic card, and I will try again after that.
Download your graphic card drivers!!!!! It's not recognizing your graphics card because your driver isn't displaying it to your Direct X 9/10.
So ehm... Apparently every time I run windows update to update the graphic card, and then restart, it freezes, and I have to run the startrepair and go back to a date I didn't update it, so... I dunno what's wrong, but I don't think I'll be able to get back online for a while, so I guess I'll take a break from WoW a while, but I will still hang around on the forum more than usual, so you haven't lost me or anything :)
Get your drivers directly from the graphic card creator rather than windows update.
From the where who how when?
Find out what graphics card you have, and then visit the website of said graphics card company and download the required drivers. I think.
Maxwell Wrote:Find out what graphics card you have, and then visit the website of said graphics card company and download the required drivers. I think.

That's pretty much it.