Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Raynn's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a WoW player I played almost all my time on PvP servers, this was because when my brother introduced me to WoW he told me this PvP server rather than a RP server. But even in PvP servers I tried constantly to RP with the other players but their response would be like this. Me: Hey there! May I ask you a question? Other player: wut u wat? And I'd be like oh brother. So basically I'm a person who like's to RP everything if people are willing to RP with me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
South Korea, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft (Lots of my friends told me about it and stuff.) since WC3 and stopped after WoW beta came out. Then I started playing from January.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been searching for a private RP server and I found some but most seemed to be dead or dying. Then one day while searching in Google I found Conquest of the Horde and started reading the lore, and boy I was excited! So here I am typing my introduction at 12 pm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy all the role play styles, to be honest, I think RP is like a virtual life to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Human, and my class would be the Paladin. Ever since WC3 I enjoyed playing Arthas as a paladin and from then on I kept on playing the Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting very good role playing and a VERY nice time from the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
My favorite rule would be the role played death policy, like we're only allowed to be resurrected once in a RP death.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In the First war my grandfather fought as a warrior against the brutal Horde and later joined Uther's Kights of the Silver Hand. When my grandfather passed away, my father also joined the Knights of the Silver Hand. But after the Arthas' betrayal on Uther which led to Uther's death, my father left the Knights of the Silver Hand.

Since then the Litch King has began his invasions, which was getting closer and closer to our hometown of Northshire. From then on our family moved from Northshire to the Kingdom of Stormwind to seek more safety. While in Stormwind my mother gave birth to me, Raynn. As a child I began to learn about the Light from many brothers in Light's Hope Chapel. As I grew into a young man I chose the road as a Lightbearer, a Paladin. When I was a mear squair the Death knights attacked Lights Hope Chapel and I was one of the many paladins who stood to stop them. When we were fighting I was knocked out by a Death Knight whom called Darion and was left unconcious until the next morning. When I woke up I was greeted by my old friend, Brother John. He told me that the Paladins pushed the Death knights back and that we were once again safe.

After these events, few months past. In those few months I heard rumors that the remaining Knights of the Silver Hand had combined with the Argent Dawn and established the Argent Crusade. After asking many travelers about the rumors I believed that it was true and that I should seek out the Argent Crusade and offer myself to stop the Litch King take over Azeroth.

(I dunno what kind of story that is, but I'm kinda off head because it's 1 Am here and I'm real sleepy. By the way I think its like my character's biography, I think)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
N/A
Welcome to CotH!