Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ale's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player

Well first hi, my name is Alejandrina, and i have been a player since my very first years since my brother played a lot i got this habit, i enjoy consoles but right now my game is WOW specially the rpg part.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

im from mexico, my primary language is spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?

My brother actually got addicted to warcraft 3, when wow came he dumped it to start palying so i thinked: ''if this game ended his game addiction so quick, it must be good'' so i tried and now im the addicted xD.

What made you seek our server over others?

I have tried some other servers but they are more focused to pvp and pve but almost or none rp aspect wich is the one i most like, so your servers seems like the perfect choice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?

i enjoy every aspect of rplaying, well maybe i got some problems with crowds its because im a little shy, but i try to overcome this aspect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

i have always liked the hunter's way of live, like living free in the woods, alones just you and your pet, and with race i love how blood elfs look with a bow, ihave admiration for the windrunner sisters so there is.

What are your expectations of this server?

Honestly i just wanna have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

Respect i think is the most important, with it you can get a nice place to play :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: ok here i go english is not my primary language so sorry for errors :P

i told you woman we should have left her where we found her, she is a blood elf!

shut up you ll wake her up, you keep an eye on the road, look she is badly injured, oh poor girl, she is so young

mmm, what... where... grandpa...

grandpa, what's she talking about? i told you woman, i told you! what if those human bandits we saw came for her...

and what did you want!? to leaver just like that remember we saw how they killed that blood elf man, maybe he was his grandpa... look! a tower

that structure looks like an blood elf tower!, yeah we will leave her there, hurry get her stuff

wait, how will we know they will take care of her

we dont have a choice we got our own problems and we are not bad look we even bandage her, they are her people they ll take care of her, and the most important do you think what would the other trolls say if we came to the village with her, we would loose our heads, just leave her

ok now - takes off a troll necklace- this was a gift for my daughter, she died a long time ago she will never use it, now it will protect you- puts her on the blood elf girl- ok, oh dont forget the bow we found next to her!

yeah yeah!, you and your sentimentalism...

the weird troll couple leave, the blood elf girl in the post, the next day this girl open her eyes and finds herself in a new life with no other things than a broken bow and a troll necklace, and lots of stranger eyes looking at her.
Should probably expand on your answers there! This is the first impression you'll make and we all want it to be a good one!