Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cypers Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok I have written before but when I wanted to post it said some sh** about my ip and I goed wtf since I spent i 30-45 min on it so Im gonna make this a little shorter in case it does it again^^
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I would say I am a nice player who helps other people I usually boost loads of times a day on normal servers but that is my opinion ^^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from DK (Denmark) so English isn't my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because to off my brothers played it alot so I started playing wc3 for a couple of years then WoW came and I started playing that and I have been playing it ever since

What made you seek our server over others?:
I just googled it (wow rp server private) and it was in the top so I automatically chose it since it gotta be good then XD

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer some roleplay outdoors where you like train people to something and defend cities(as in the story Im writing down in that question)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the tauren or the orc since the orcs helped the taurens surviving and getting to mulgore though they didnt know each other at all and the tauren because they see they owe their life to the orcs and are ready to sacrifice it for them.
My favorite class is probably the mage,hunter or shaman since i like how you play them and they are just fun to play cant quite decide but i find all classes fun^^

What are your expectations of this server?:
not many really just that isn't a large group of insane angry people

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Im gonna go with the one about respect i like it:D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Theramore Marines:
(a thing i once did on a private server)
It was early in Northwatch Hold the new recruits were waiting at the entrance for Sergeant Quran to come she were supposed to train them in fighting with swords,bows and simple fist fighting. Sergeant Quran were a respected woman trough the lands as she were the first female Sergeant in the Theramore marine after she finished training the new recruits she was called to Theramore they had bad news. When she arrived there were almost nothing left only a few healthy soldiers and alot of wounded soldiers it was the horde who had invaded Theramore. Quran were supposed to launch and attack upon the main city of the horde also know as Ogrimmar when they got in many horde members tried to stop them but the Theramore marines came trough(mainly coz we had a gm to help us^^) the marines cleared the way for Quran to Thralls hold when she got in there all the guards were gone and she slowly walked up to Thrall he knew she were coming (we had one to look like thrall so it would seem more real^^) they started fighting but Thrall were weakened by the many years of sitting on his throne and Quran had been training for all those years after a while of fighting Thrall gave up and begged not be killed but Quran merciless cutted his head off

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope not really just that it is a nice template for introduction:D
Looks okay, other then some spelling and grammar mistakes.
Good luck.
yea I know there is a couple of typos but im kinda tired atm so just wanted to finish this^^
W-W-W-WELCOME TO COTH!
Maulbane Wrote:W-W-W-WELCOME TO COTH!

KKKK-KOMBO BREAKER

*echo* Breaker...