Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My First Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a very interactive player. I enjoy times in games with my friends, especially raids. Also, I don't disrespect other players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and currently reside in the United States, I also speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to World of Warcraft by my friends. They told me that it was a really cool game so I checked it out and liked it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have never played a Roleplaying Server so I was told that this server is cool. So I came to the website and I saw the amazing features.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I definitely enjoy the fighting, action type roleplaying. So this is right for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is definitely Night Elf. I like them the best because the were one of the first races and they are elves. My favorite class is Warrior. I just enjoy having powerful attacks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to see people who aren't rude and just like to have fun. I also expect the best time for roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect GM requests and decisions, and treat them as final. Do not argue over kicks, suspensions, or bans unless you HONESTLY feel it was a case of mistaken identity. In that case, you may contact Grakor and make your case. If it is determined that it was not a case of mistaken identity, then do not argue further.

I like this one because GMs are the leaders of the server. So they deserve the respect I do not find on other servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The day Mantaria's father died was grimming. She promised the day she would get revenge against Arthas the Lich King. As her fathers dying words slithered through his lips, he let out a triumphant sigh. Then there was silence. Mantaria cried, "Father? Not now father, please not like this! Come back to me!"
A few months after hard and relentless training, Mantaria knew she was ready. She went to go visit the local priest. He gave her some hopeful advice, in thought she would finish Arthas. She was told to leave at dawn. Her mother never knew about her conquest to finish the Lich King. So she left a letter explaining what she's completing. So forward unto dawn she rode her trusty Warhorse. On the way there she thought to herself, "What if I fail? No, what am I thinking? I can do this, this may not be a simple task." At noon, she is at the front gate of the castle. She lets out a ferocious sigh and shouts, "I can do this!"
She had gotten to the throne room. She found Arthas. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PEASEANT?" He hollered. "I have come to revenge my father, and there is nothing stopping me!" With a powerful charge she swings her sword. He grasped it with his bare hand. "YOU'RE WEAK, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED WHAT YOU ARE IN?" With the rage and revenge in her bloodflow, she overpowers his grasp and stabs him right through his chest. "HOW....HOW...DID YOU......MANAGE..?" As those final words came out, he collapses to the floor. With triumph she removes the sword from his chest. She goes to his throne, sits down, and takes a moment to think. On the thought of her accomplishment, she passes out. When she awakes she's in her room. She rubs her head and says, "How did I get here?" Then her mother walked in. "Morning Mantaria. I found out what you did. I'm so very proud. So would you're father." Mantaria noticed that everything in the past, everything in the present, didn't matter as much. All she wants to remember is the vengeful day of defeating Arthas the Lich King.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all.
Welcome to the Server!

Let me be the first to welcome you to CoTH, your profile looks great, hopefully you get to make yourself an account soon and get to be a member of our little slice of internet paradise!
Welcome to the family, I sugest checking out the CoTHcast for catching up on recent events, and can't wait to RP!
T-t-t-triple post?