Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Simple Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a casual player who mostly enjoys Roleplay. I have played many MMORPG's that either fully accepted Roleplay, or rejected it fully. However, this would get annoying at times because in some which only accepted one would not even think about the other. At times, I can be a very serious player but I will never let that get in the way.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Australia. If Bogan slang is a language, I 'spose. Probably English though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother plays Retail WoW and so did I when we shared an account, I used to just stay on the Roleplaying servers though.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Easy, You're the first one I found. Nah, not really. You just look like a bunch of active people who enjoy to Roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the kind of peaceful natured ones, relaxing ones. But that isn't to say that I don't like one full of action and excitements, twists and turns etc. Nobody could pass up one of them, or I would hope not.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:For Alliance, definately Gnome Warlock. Midgets summoning a Felguard twice as big as them, how cool is that? For Horde, Tauren. One sound, "Moooooooooooooo."

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to be respected as others are, I don't have high expectations for the server because I have been let down before, but I don't exactly think this server will let me down.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None, to me every rule is of equal importance as the last. I know that sounds corny but seriously, those who think a rule that is low on the list is broken, what are they going to do? People must realise that a rule is a rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Deep in the chilling frost of Kharanos, a Gnome slowly awoken from his tent. The man walked through the group of Wolves, carefully examining their thick fur coat. Tripping over, the Gnome landed on top of a drunken Dwarf. Disgruntled and furious, the Dwarf got up raising his fists in severe anger. "What're you doin' lad?! You tryin' tah kill me?!"
"I-I- don't know?" replied the Gnome, shuffling away as quickly as he could. The two walked to the bar, up the hill toward the bar. Sitting down, the Dwarf shouted out for two pints, only for himself. Reaching in an attempt to have a malt the Gnome gripped around the handle of the mug. The Dwarf screeched in a loud, high-pitched sound. People around the bar stared confused. Gripping around the collar of the Gnome, the Dwarf pulled him down the stairs and threw him into the room. "I'll see yah' in the mornin' you buggah'!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing wrong with any ethnicity or sexual orientation (Brother suggested entering this.)
Welcome to CoTH!

Make sure you read the Wiki, the Forums, and most of all, make sure you have fun :). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me.