Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shenkua's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:I have experence in rp with alot of roleplaying servers and i found it really fun but the players were all blood elfs and way too goofy for me so yea. i love to think as my char as someone whom i can relate to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US, English

How did you get into Warcraft?: Actually i bout the game beacuse i thought hey i got 40 buckls why not? Then the payment came so i said "sorry not going to happen." but i loved rp so i looked up servers and well thats how i ended up here.

What made you seek our server over others?: i was searching servers and they all sucked so i was like hey look big server serious roleplaying that is what im looking for.So i joined.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:I like any roleplay except ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Thats hard i like Blood elfs,But i will have to say orcs. Orcs have something other races dont, They have Braveary they will fight any allience or anyone who stands in there way so i love to see them fight.

What are your expectations of this server?:Serious rp no erp or major goofyness.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:The Typeing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:Standing in the marketplace of stormwind i see a dwarf and a human chaseing eachother,the human appears to be holding a sack of gold and the dwarf is yelling "Oi,you give me my gold back!" so i start running towards the huamn i sprinted with haste as i cought up to the man.But as i was running i stubbed my toe,the pain shot trough me like a acid coverd bolt pierceing trough my foot, but alas i kept running.limping i caught up with the man and sprung in the air and landed on top of him.The gaurds took him away and the dwarf payed me greatly.
*Blinks*

Not to be rude, but if "The Typeing" rule appeals to you the most, you may consider practising more on your non-vocal English, you will need it here. Also elaborate on your answers, write full sentences, you will be required to do so In-Game, so why not here?

Also, this server doesn't lack Blood Elves, in fact, they're one of the most populated races on this server. Nonetheless, this server has a bigger amount of humans.

As there is no longer an approval system... Welcome to the server.