Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mocnathrall's (Username: Tormod1234) Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

As a gamer, I find myself rather relaxed. I'm not the person who plays World of Warcraft to succeed the greatest gear or items to be the best player. I am more of a laid-back player who likes to play together with other people to connect with them, make new friends and do epic quests together. As i said, I am pretty much relaxed and I love the concept of playing along on other people's storylines and quests. To be able to be a helper or a person to interact and make an impact on other people's lives, both in-game and real life, is something I enjoy and treasure.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from norway, but I would say that my English is above Norwegian standard.
h
How did you get into Warcraft?:

I have played Warcraft since Warcraft III and I know the storyline in and out. I came to know it as my brother bought it when I was younger and I still remember the first time I sent out my pack of Grunts together with Thrall to save Grom Hellscream as it was yesterday.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Because this seemed as a roleplay-server that really took it seriously, the roleplaying-part I mean.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I'm not sure about this one. I really like the smaller groups of people, like the size of a party from 2 to 5 persons, but still I also want to achieve my character's ultimate dream and disire, as much as helping others. So, a little at the tavern and then to seek adventure. ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

This depends on what type of character I will make. For roleplay, I love Humans and Dwarfs. Humans because they are noble and true, but can also be shady and a little evil. Dwarfs because they have the most fantastic accent of all the races in WoW. But then again, as I mentioned, I have a slight love for the orcs. I don't think I have a favorite class. Everything is fun to play anyway.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be accepted as the roleplayer I am and how I set the story of my character and his past into the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

As I have said, I love the way you have set up the acception-rules for other players, to play along to make it more realistic and so on. That is the one that appeals the most. To get my story to be accepted, even if it does'nt have any inpact on the big picture.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As Fisherman Shunpike sat on the bridge by the great gates of Stormwind he hummed harmonicly. The sun glittered in the sweat on his hairy forearms, though his straw-hat covered his bearded face. "Oh! There's a bite!" He began rotating the wheel on his rod rapidly. He saw a fish dangling in the air trying desperately to get loose from his line, far down there. There must have been about 60 metres down to the water, so he wasn't actually fishing for practical reasons. Just before the fish had reached up to him it ripped loose in his hands and flew into the air and landed with a ploosh into his big water filled bucket. "Hey, olg geezer! Getting anything?" a brat snarled from behind. He had two other brats at his side, giggling and seeking approval from the one talking. "Well as a matter of fact, I am, skinny boy," Shunpike answered firmly and slightly insulted by his tone. "Well how about you get down there and swim with the fishes that you love so much!!" and with this he shove his foot in Fisherman Shunpike's back and he slipped off the edge of the bridge and with a loud scream he was thrown down in a fall towards the water that seemed never-ending, until he hit the water with a loud BOOSH and fainted. The town guards pulled him out of the water 5 minutes after and managed to bring him back to consciousness with some help of a town cleric.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I would just say that I really love this game, and I would love to be able to play with your rules in a world with other people and make my storylines to a fun and amusing experience for me and my fellow players.

- Mocnathrall -
Forgot to say ;)

I'm a musican and this is something will probably use in my characters.
Welcome to CotH!