Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Verden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I find myself to be on the more evil side of things in roleplays, I honestly can't tell you why, I don't feel evil, I just think I'm a bit drawn to it within the Warcraft Lore. Though I always tend to play the part of the civilized evil, debates on allegiance and so fourth, my objection is almost always - eventhough I try to run from it - to become very powerful, obviously I just need this power to become respected and feared, not in particularly to use.. at all. I only enjoy the battles and wars if they are planned out for most times, if it's alliance meets the horde and bashes around I kind of try to the neglect their presence.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Denmark, and my primary language is danish as you could guess. Other than that I speak english as secondary and faroese and a bit of german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Played the games, got bored, read the Lore, got fascinated and thought WoW RP must be a brilliant way to explore it further!

What made you seek our server over others?:

Honestly, it was the activity, I don't think I know anyone here, but I'd very much like to.. and I really hope I'm going to get a good first impression of the server, well already I've been adressed with several things that seem to keep the non-rp'ing crowd away! Yay for that!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I guess I almost sort of answered this question, but in more depth I'd say that having an influence on the world with debate would be my goal! That's the preffered roleplay when I can reach it, other than that it's mere conversations with the "right minded(evil)" people, and small debates and whatnot with the good hearted people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Undead Warlock. It gives me the position of what I'm looking for. I don't need to flourish with charisma or a soothing voice, all I need is to be glanced upon as someone that could probably harm you, with words as harmful as spells, I just need to be feared.

What are your expectations of this server?:

exciting and interesting roleplays obviously, and also understanding people that can let a mistake or two slip if so to occur! :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility I'd say, I hope everyone takes a liking to it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He moves his right hand from the crystal ice he had glanced upon and places it on his forehead, he begins to rub his dead skin a bit as he frowns upon the last comment made from Thyrax. The king looks up. "What do you mean... unpenatratable?" He says in a subtle dark voice.

He unfolds himself to all his height and reaches 10 inches over the orc Thyrax. "I do not care who made it or what kind of "unpenatratable" crystal it is!" He yells out and points to the 300 feet tall and wide Crystal ice wall. "But lord! It was made by t-.." Is all the orc gets to utter before the Kings eyes turn yellow with fire! "I hope you do know who you are mumbling those filthy words to!" Before he finishes his sentence he merely touches the crystal ice and a great sound blast shoots through the air and knocks over both General Thyrax and his whole regiment of orcs as well as the ice starts to break! - foolish these orcs, never know when to keep their tongue to themself - "But lord.." Thyrax said with a confusing look on his face. "There's only a little crack in the ice.." Thyrax scratched his head with the 2 m tall double axe that seemed to have old blood attatched to it.

The king whispered a sentence he very well knew they would not hear, merely for arrogance purposes; "I might not be able to take this wall down, but you're flesh and bones are nothing but dust to me.." While he uttered the sentence facing his back to all of them, he moved his hand over the mob and as he turned, all that was left was dust and heavy steel armor and weapons. He smirked with a feel of satisfaction and power. "You will all fear me, all of you.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well one thing I was hoping for a bit, was that there might be some other European players out there? I would hate to rp all to myself all the time! :P
Welcome to the server!

And yes, there are several European players here. There's players from everywhere, in fact!
I know this seems weird after such a long time, but I haven't played for a while. Though I would like to know if this introduction was actually approved?? :S
If you're a peon, then most likely.
Guess it's just me who can't see the problem with the introduction then :S