Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dannydoom, intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am Danny, I came to this server because of a friend, he told me this was a great private RP server, my own computer has been dead for a few days now, so I am now playing on his computer for a few hours a day till the computer gets repaired.

I didn't take interest in RPing untill recently, 4 or 6 weeks back. I played on retail but the RP there isn't amusing at all, been on another private server, but they weren't really realistic. A lot of OOC drama and such.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The Netherlands, I speak Dutch and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A friend had it and he gave me one of those trial things, though when I ran into RP I quickly began to find PvE and PVP boring.

What made you seek our server over others?: Mostly because retail is filled with bad RP, if you want to call it such, and other private server have a lot of OOC drama. I like the rules mostly and the systems you have, just hope I wont get banned by making a mistake.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy RP where everyone gets a turn, in the beginning of my short carreer as a RPer I wanted to be the center of attention, a hero, I quickly figured out that that wasn't the way to go, everyone else had the same idea. So I made different characters, a shoeshiner, hobo and such things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmm, I like every race, though the most interesting lore would be the Dwarven lore, perhaps the Blood Elven one, I like the personalities that go with those races too. I have no favorite class, they all work with me.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect to find more people that don't need to be the center of attention in RP. To find people who act mature OOCly and less drama than on the other private servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Humility seems the most intresting one, I hate it when everyone tries to be popular and thinks he is the best, even OOCly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Dwarf and Gnome looked at eachother when the door was knocked wildly. "Who could it be at this hour?" The Gnome layed down his Screwdriver and opened the door, he took off his goggles and looked at the person standing infront of his workshop, because of the darkness he could hardly recognize his race, only by his height he knew it wasn't a Gnome, Dwarf or Goblin ."I am sorry, we are closed, come back tomorrow." The Gnome wanted to close the door, the hand of the man tried to prevent it, but the door was slammed hard by the gnome and he got the hand between it."Gaah!" The gnome quickly opened the door, allowing the man to take his hand back. After it he quickly closed it again, he looked at his dwarven comrade, who still was at his desk, working on the machine they were making."Who was that?" He asked. "Nobody, just some hobo, I think." The dwarf shrugged and turned back to the machine."Hmm, best start working on our little invention again, Romin." The Gnome nodded and took a chair and joined the dwarf by his desk.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not well versed with Warcrafts history, but is it okay if I slowly learn from what I find on the server? I haven't been into WoW that long but I will probably use Wowwiki for things most of the time anyway.