Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Second chance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few months back ( January ) I posted an application. It was denied and since then ive been reading the lore of warcraft and playing on other warcraft played roleplay servers. Im wondering if given the time that has past and the experience with the lore could I have another shot at an application.
It was? I checked and saw that Sasail approved an introduction of yours quite a while ago. Either something has been deleted, you were banned ingame for some reason, or you didn't notice you got approved.

I think you're in already.

Oh, okay, you were using a new account to circumvent a denial. Well, honestly the intros both looked pretty good. How about you write up a new one with the new intro format?

Second edit: I'll check why you were denied, but from reading your previous introductions I honestly don't know why.
The first one was denied, I did not know you couldn't reapply so I did and was accepted. One day I attempted to login and my account was banned. I figured from that day on I wasn't allowed to apply after being denied once. I hope this isn't true because this is the best roleplay server by far.

EDIT: I also have Aiden Castel in the WIKI if it matters for reference.
Well you aren't supposed to be able to come back, but I went and looked back at your first intro and it wasn't that bad. I can't actually unban you ingame, as I don't have the ability to get ingame right now, but if you make another introduction following our new format I'll see what the rest of the staff thinks. I'm pretty sure they'll agree to a second chance in this case.
Ok, that means a lot to me. I'll write it tonight and review it tomorrow during lunch and post it.