Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Artix's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am an experienced player because I have played since nearly beginning of Wow. I know a lot of every single class and race.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Sweden, but I can speak a very good English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me, and then I borrowed his Cd's and installed and played on a trial-account and I found it very fun.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I searched for "private servers" on google and I found this, and I think RP is fun so I read alot topics and stuff on this website, and I decided to hook up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay that involves events and happenings, so that I get some kind of feeling that my character is progressing through a story. I like Guild-wars between "tribes" and when there is a story between the tribes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Humans because there like people IRL, but I also like Orc. The favourite class that I have is Warlock, Mage and Warrior, because I have played those classes in retail Wow.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Players that can play RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Tolerance

We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.
Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued.

I have always shown respect to people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

An old grey wolf was howling on a hill, steering his nose against the big moon, that was covered a bit with the night mist.
Berrick was in his old house, hearing the harsh wind outside.
Certainly, he heard someone knocking on the door.
He walked to the door, but the wind was faster and it blew up to door and there in the doorpost he saw a man.
The man had a dark cowl, bounded with a black cloak hanging down his back.

"I seek aid." he said and fell to the floor.
Berrick did now see where this man came from. It was an Soldier from the scourge war in the north.

He drew the man to his bed, and laid him so he could see his face. It was a young man.
His belly was open, and he could see his wounded flesh infected by a green mass. Berrick knew that this man would die in a short time, and the disease in his bell, would spread into the bed and the rest of his house.