Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OverMillions Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello! My name is Tyson and I've been playing World of Warcraft for about five years, back when you could level off of PvP haha. I played on RP servers occasionally from time to time with my friend but always went back to my PvP server which is where I started. As time went on, I came to have more love for RP and decided to move my characters to the RP server for good. One thing I'd have to say I love most about RP is coming up with new exciting looks for my characters. Looks can say a lot about a character and I love creating different things like a rogue with a dark reclusive outfit, perfect for stealing or assassinations, or rather an orc with large plated shoulder pads and a helm with horns coming out, giving him a perfect epic warrior look. There's simply not enough room in a bank to ever hold all the different armor RP sets I wish to have J

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the North Americs (U.S.) and I've lived in the same town since I was born. Just another English speaking Caucasian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first got into Warcraft when my cousin had gotten Warcraft II: The Dark Saga, for PS1 way back when lol. I loved that game and played it for hours when I'd go over there. But then, years later a close friend had gotten World of Warcraft and I watched him play it for hours. Finally he let me on his level 13 druid (remember 5 years ago is when this occurred) and I ran around killing plain striders in Mulgore, just outside Bloodhoof Village. I thought just doing that was fun, but I was completely unaware of the level 60 cap at the time and the fact that you level faster with quests. lol

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, I've been playing this game for some time on regular Blizzard RP servers, but it had gotten so ridiculous when there'd be things like drama, cybering we all hear about, and just no RP events or anything exciting. So now I'm here where RP is RP and people take it to hear most of the time. From what I've heard from multiple people, this is the server I'll find it on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy Rping with many people at a time and going on quests around Azeroth. I like when things get crazy and almost bizarre, for example, a good guy turning his back on his friend to join a society of thugs. I'm not big on RP fights because I feel like I don't want to lose ALL the time, so I either lose or tie, simply because if I try doing things to make me win, I feel as if I'm throwing myself above everyone else and making it seem as if I'm unbeatable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race has been Orcs ever since I first started. I started out with a Tauren Druid. The reason is because my friends who had been playing WoW said a druid would be good for the groups. He reached 13 before my friend came over and created an Orc Warrior and got him to 10 before leaving later on. I jumped on the warrior soon after and fell in love with it. My Orc warrior was the first guy I got to 80 in five years, and is still my only 80 that I even have. I don't know what it is but I feel like any other race or class can never match my first Orc Warrior I had ever made.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm hoping to come over here to gain friends and of course foe, but just have fun all together. I'm wanting to have equal fighting RP if it even happens, and I want to enjoy RP just a little more than what I already do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Most definitely… People can't god mode me! lol

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A chill wind blew across the icy tundra, howling out like the cry of a feral wolf. With its noisy assault it brought on a freezing touch that bit through the leather armor that clung tightly to the small dot in the distance. Despite the resistance of Icecrown he kept moving forward, knowing that his task must be complete, a task bestowed upon him by his commander for the betterment of the Horde. Heavy foot falls left imprints in the snow, quickly covered by yet another blanket of the wide powder. An arm rested in front of his face, attempting to alter any snow that may be aiming for his vulnerable eyes.
“Damn this cold…” he'd growl in his deep voice, vocal chords vibrating heavily as white mist left his mouth like smoke from a dragons fiery maw.
What once seemed an eternia away was now coming ever closer, the garbed figure's white furs blending into the powder like a snow fox. He'd grin wickedly as his hand went to his wrapped weapon, laying it upon the snow as he it let it unravel, the large Warlord axe falling to the snow with a simple thump. He'd heft it easily enough with one hand as his gaze moved to his destination, the small Alliance camp site resting just a distance away. Sub consciously he'd lick his lips, hungering for the battle as he'd begin to slowly creep in. Like a rogue he stalked, axe held above his right shoulder like a bat, eyes resting upon the watchman who sat outside the circle of four tents around a small fire. Idle chatter in common could be heard, some with accents of dwarves, some with that of strange human vernacular. He paid no heed to their speech as he'd move in to finish what he was sent to do…
Upon his stomach he crawled ever so slowly to flank behind the guard who sat there shaking, holding himself as he spoke to himself in a quiet tone. “Cortfield is gonn-“ He'd never finish his sentence as the orc burst from the snow like some icy behemoth, his axe coming down to split the cerebellum with a horizontal slice that ended all functions to the body. No cry left his lips as his hand went to the humans collar, yanking it back hard before easing him to the snow. Slowly a blanket fell over him, concealing him in the white powder before he'd turn on a heel, eyeing the nearest tent.
“Montar, there is but only word to describe this mission… sabotage.” He'd grunt as he remembered the words well, a hand moving to reach into his vest. He'd then pull forth a totem, bringing it to his lips as he uttered a soft whisper told to him by the shaman. He'd thrust it into the ground hard as it gave a soft glow, yet did nothing as he crept to the next tent. Within shadows moved and celebrated, the grin widening upon the orcs lips as he knew that soon enough their fun would be over. He'd draw forth another of the totems, slamming it down into the snow. Without a word he'd push himself up until someone moved out between the tents to apparently use the restroom. With a startled yelp the human jumped back, nearly falling upon his arms before an axe split his cranium clean in half, though the loud thunk and yelp drew the attention of the guards.
“Fel!” he'd curse under his breath as he eyed the two tents he had yet to make it to, sprinting hard as he made a mad dash for the third, arms pumping now as he threw all subtlety aside.
“Command Cortfield! Private Jenkin's is dead and… Hetfield is as well! We have an intruder in our mists!”
Montars legs pumped as he reached into his vest once more, grabbing another mini-totem as he whispered the words before leaning low a bit to press it into the snow.
“There he is! Fire at will!” roared the Commander, or who he seemed to be as he rushed from his tent, rifle in hand. Montar growled as bullets whizzed by him, one clipping him hard in the shoulder, causing him to stumble forward as his knee hit the ground hard. With a grunt he'd push himself up, arrows, pellets and the like trailing his every move. He had to act fast and think fast or he'd have failed the Horde, the secret of Orgrim's Hammer incoming revealed to the Alliance, photos taken and drawn. With his free hand he'd bring back his arm, lobbing it hard as it smacked into the tent without a sound. The, he'd speak the words of the Elements, the word that would turn this camp into hell.
“Morgkrog!” The totems flared to life, shaking violently before pyres of fire erupted the tents into nothing, creating a fiery circle about the humans.
“What?! Tend to those fire, men! Put them out ASAP!” the commander roared as he brought his gun to bear, eyeing the orc down the sights.
“You're mine, beast…” he'd whisper as Montar then pushed himself to a standing position, bursting off into the distance in a sprint as a trail of blood was left in his wake, the crimson blood acting like a beacon to the guards who were outside the inferno. The orc warriors' breathing was hard and labored now, his arms and legs burning with adrenaline as he tossed himself hard to his right. He'd hit the snow hard before spinning in it, throwing it everywhere for the guards to see. Snow now plastered the wound, his thick form lost in the icy blanket…
“You've got to be kidding me…” one of the guards said as he stumbled about, “He just… dissap-“ He was cut short as his head was lopped from his neck in a single diagonal stroke. Blood sprayed over the orcs white furs as he rushed for the other two, though it was too late it seemed as the rushed at once. “Take the beast down!”
Montar's heart pounded against his rib cage like a fist, its beating loud within his ears . His blood rushed through his veins at an alarming rate as the cries of the burning echoed in the distance. Crackling embers seemed to put a sanguine mood about the battlefield as Montar let out a battle cry, “Blood and Thunder!” his feet began to hit the ground hard as he charged the nearest one, his weight alone smacking hard into the human . Like a ragdoll he was thrown to the ground, hitting it hard as the air left his lungs. Though he had diverted his attention from the other and he felt the blade of a sword cut into his torso. Blood flowed freely as a cry left the orcs lips, his left arm coming around to connect with the humans jaw. There was a loud crack as the human was thrown from his feet hard, rolling on a shoulder with a cry of pain. Spinning about the snow as Montar had once done, the guardsman coming to a stand as the other slowly began to push himself up.
“You chose the wrong battle to fight this day, Orc…” The downed soldier said as he began to slowly regain his breath, though it was cut short as Montar simply stepped back and with a loud “pop” his boot decimated his skull.
“It was you who chose the wrong battle…” he'd tell no one as he began bring his axe over his body in a defensive stance before charging forward, axe coming over his head in an arc at the closest guard. The guard however wasn't as much a rookie as Montar had took him for and found that the human easily blocked the almost brutish blow. He'd bring his blade across in a parry, smacking the axe aside as his foot went up to kick the Orc in the stomach. Montar let out a grunt as he took a few paces back before regaining his footing, moving back in for the kill. His arms flexed as he attempted to over –power the human, though fond the guard had evaded his attack with a sideways roll easily enough before coming forward with a thrust, catching Montar's shoulder. It lodged in deep as the Human grinned, Montars free hand shooting for the humans' throat. The humans' blood ran cold as his eyes went wide not only from fear, but pressure as the orc choked the life from him.
“Know death, fool… For the Horde.” He'd whisper as he gave the man a quick shake, neck snapping clean in half. The body went limp in his hand as he tossed him aside like a mere toy. He'd eye his handi-work, watching the Alliance soldiers scramble, the tents burning. All the information should have been destroyed in the fire, simply word alone would tell of the Zeppelin, but who would believe it? The commander hadn't seemed to have gotten away… or had he? Regardless, sabotage had been committed and disruption in the ranks hand ensued. With a satisfied nod he'd slowly slink to the ground away from the fleeing soldiers, slowly crawling his way to the next check point where he'd rest up and move on through the wintery playground…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I can't wait to be a part of the server and enjoy what it has to offer J
~Thank you~
Welcome to CotH!!!!