Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Esben's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I see myself as a normal easy going person, who enjoys the game, like to interact with a lot of new players. I'm a very positive person and I'm really looking forward to starting on the server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Denmark, my primary language is danish, but english is no problem.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played guildwars, but ....

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm seeking a roleplaying server with a strong community

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy all types of roleplay, but I especially like the action RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love playing the mage. I think the mage has a love of different options with the portals, mana stones and a lot of powerful spells, and so on. I really like the gnomes, because it's fantastic to see a gnome tank the big bosses :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to meet some new players and have some cool action filled RP experiences that the PvP-servers are lacking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the maturity and general respect between the players on RP servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action.
An ogre came bashing through the door. "IT HAS BEEN PAINTED IN DE WRONG COLORS" he shouted. He was huge with a big horn sticking out of his forehead. Everybody in the inn jumped up at the sound of his voice and the innkeeper looked flummoxed and annoyed at the breaking of both his door and the peace of his inn. Everybody quickly returned to their business, except for a single gnome sitting in the bar. The bar had accidently in shock spilled a whole keg of ale on him and his robe was soaking. He looked at the ogre and said in a dangerous voice: "WHAT has been painted wrong?"
The ogre looked and him for a second before he yelled: "THE INN SIGN. THIS INN IS CALLED THE WHITE SWAN! WHY IS THE INN-SIGN GREEEEN!?!" And then he waved something at the gnome that looked like half of the inn sign, obviously broken in half. The ogre eyed him and laughed at the little gnome: "But why do you care anyway?"
The gnome looked at him, and suddenly a fire in his eyes started burning and his hands turned in to hot blur and he said: "Because you owe me a keg of ale ..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No