Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Darxtazy's Introduction. this is my frist intruducktion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
i'm 15 and have been playing WoW since The Burning Crusade came out.
Roleplaying is kinda new to me but i really enjoy it, cause i like play the character as if i where the Character. I wish to learn more about Roleplaying and get better at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from Denmark, and my primary language is Danish. but i speak and write english almost everyday, because i use a lort of my time playing computer with people from england and USA.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
i watched some of my friends play it and decided to try it to :) and i have been playing wow since then

What made you seek our server over others?:
i Chose your server because this server is only RP wich i like, because i hate when people on other servers thinks you don't have a life just because you Rp. i also chose your server because your rules are based on Respect for your fellow players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Tavern Roleplay is more my stile but i also enjoy fighting once in a while, i'll play any from of Rp as long as my fellow player's will play with me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my Favorite Race's is Tauren's and Human's, because Tauren's are in contact with the nature and they look like strong warrior's. I like Humans because they look organised, strong and they make me think of the Romans or the spartans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
well i really want to learn more about Roleplaying anf get better at it. after that is said i just want to enjoy Roleplaying on your server with other Roleplayers and have a nice time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The Rule of Respect, i think its a nice rule to have as the first. mainly because everyone will enjoy the game much more if they all respect eachother.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a Tauren village in The barrens, Arithigos a young and strong warrior was testing his skills with a sword agianst his father, when suddenly out of nowhere a Human army attacked their village. The humans was slaughtering the defenseless Taurens, but Arithigos and his father fought back with only swords in their hands. The human Officer who was leading the small army looked at the two taurens while they killed 4 of his men. The human officer ordered he's archers to shoot the two taurens, but Arithigos's father saw the archer's and protectet his son by laying on top of him so the humans thought they both where dead. a few hours after the humans left Arithigos woke up and and saw everyone in his village slaughtered. From that day he sweared that he would find the human officer who did this and get his revenge.
He took his father's old armor, shield and sword, then he mounted up on his kodo.
After three day's of riding he saw a human camp, he sneaked closer to the camp and saw the officer who had killed he's father. He ran towards the human officer and slammed his blade into the Officer's helmet and half through his head, the officer was screaming in pain, then he fell to the ground dead. Arithigos yelled:"I have Avenged you father! Come and fight a real warrior little humans!". Arithigos killed 40 human warrior's before he was finnally killed by 10 arrows in his chest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
This is my introduction i hope it's good enough :) looking forward to RP with you.