Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I am totally addicted to Roleplaying!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well first of all, like my user name there I am addicted to Roleplaying. Yes, not only on World of Warcraft, I also Roleplay on forum Roleplaying. I love it there, it has a perfect community but there is something that I am missing. Pictures, images, movements and other stuff we can actually SEE. So I go through the internet looking for a World of Warcraft server which people actually roleplay, so I stumbled upon this one. First thought running through my head was simply "YESSSS!!!!" I already have the game in my computer you see, but haven't patched it for a while, I don't know what patch you guys are on but FYI: I am on patch 3.0.9

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Thailand, land of the elephants and Phat Thai. My primary language is Thai, but I can also speak English, and write, and read it, but forgive me for I can make mistakes sometimes. You have to understand I am good at English, but not good enough to go on a meeting about science and that stuff, if you know what I mean.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It was a while ago, but I can still remember. I was pretty young back then, when my cousins brought it and played it on their computer. So I tried it and loved it, so my dad brought me Warcraft III and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. Years later, my brother and I decided to buy the online version of Warcraft, which is World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Because from I've heard, this server is strict in rules. I hate lore-breakers, one time I played and met someone who's Illidan's son.....So I am pretty sure no one here would do that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy everyday roleplay, casual and loose nothing too serious like a city on fire. But I also enjoy action roleplay, and one in a while serious ones like what I said, a city on fire.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race are simply Human. I am a simple man, who live a simple life, and PLAYS a simple life. My favorite class is Warrior, because they are so flexible if you know what I'm saying, they can use everything, staffs, bows, guns, swords, shields, and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect highly from this server a good community, friendly GMs, and a fun happy roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity, I would hate to see someone jumping around in the city interrupting people who are roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Dane opened his eyes when the sunlight pierced into his pupils, making him groan and pulled his blanket over his head. He hated Mondays since he was a small child, they are so fun-killing and it also meant oatmeal.

"Dane, baby, your breakfast's ready!" He heard his mother called from below.

Slowly, he reached his foot onto the ground the feel the chill of the morning and pulled his blanket even closer to himself before tip toeing out of his room down the stairs. He saw his own mother making a surprised face, he thought it was probably because he looked like the Batman with a yellow cape. Sighing, he plopped down onto the seat and took a tiny bite from his oatmeal. If his mother wasn't there he would already give his to Bob, his dog that was laying down underneath the table. "What time is it mom?" He asked while eating the oatmeal slowly.

His mom sarcastically looked at her watched and then back at him. "It's almost eight." She said simply.

With wide eyes Dane quickly took a final bite from his food and ran back up stairs. "I'm late, I'm late." He kept saying.

A few minutes later he had got into his clothes and ran down stairs, before banging into the chair. He groaned but kept on running out the door onto his motorcycle and pierced the key in then turned it. He started the engine and shot out of the garage, heading for work.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No, nothing else but roleplay in my head.
We're on patch 3.2.3. And don't play human, we got too many of them :'(

Welcome though, hope you enjoy your stay.

edit:
Also, you got some damn great English for a Thai.
Rubykuby Wrote:We're on patch 3.2.3. And don't play human, we got too many of them :'(

Welcome though, hope you enjoy your stay.

I think he meant 3.1.3

We are on the retail patch currently
Wah thanks! And yeah, I can always play something else.
If you love the human, don't just play another race because I say so. Free will ya'no?
Any race you play, you're bound to find freindly players, definately OOCly, at least. :wink:
Ah, I need help here guys, I accidentally forgot the email I used for this account, and can't create a game account. I used different emails to register on games and stuff than chatting, if you know what I mean. Any chance I can find it?
Try them all :D

Or perhaps check in your "Personal CP" and try to edit it, maybe the e-mail is in the list. Don't edit though ;)

edit: Found it, Personal CP > Profile > Account Setting
Phew, thanks a lot guys. Now to patchin'......
rpcrazed Wrote:Ah, I need help here guys, I accidentally forgot the email I used for this account, and can't create a game account. I used different emails to register on games and stuff than chatting, if you know what I mean. Any chance I can find it?

I dunno I've heard baaaad things about those Draenei players xP
Welcome to CotH! Hope you enjoy your stay.
And Rubykuby's method of finding that email of yours should work!
I hate to be a bother BUT...my patcher won't work, it goes to 3.75 MB, then it closes.
Oh, got it! Phew, so many problems. Sorry guys. :P