Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Revan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who am I in terms of a player:
My name, is Revan. Most people would call my name different, yet short and to the point. I spend most of my time trying to know the past of Azeroth so it gives me a better grip of the future. Most people who have run into me have said that I am very quiet, can be a bit of a fool sometimes, but at heart I'm good natured and always willing to listen to others who afford me the basic respect that they themself would want me to give them.

Where did I hail from and what tongues to I know:
I come from a small town in Lebanon County, Pensylvania. That's in the United States for those who don't know. My prefered language is english, but I would like to learn how to speak and read/write in german or Thalassian/Darnassian.

How did Warcraft find me:
I was at my best friend's house one time, he and I used to be into Runescape at the time, and when I saw him playing World Of Warcraft, it was like *Click*.

Roleplay prefrence:
I find myself liking a mixed variety as long as there is some measure of maturity about it. I don't really find trying to RP out throwing paint at people or something like that appealing.

Favorite Class/Race:
To be honest, I can't say I have one really. I'm still working on each one as I go along.

What I hope to see in this server:
Very mature minded people that are willing to listen to one another in a civilized manner. I've been in too many a server where it got so immature to the point of unrealistic death threats.

Sample of my Storywork:
As you enter the small apartment like house in the Mystic section of Ironforge, you seem to feel a sense of age and care to preserve many memories within it's walls. Memories of joy, war, peace, hate, and love have seemed to have touched the resident of this house.
The first steps seem to echo as you continue in the house, the place is a harmony of prowns, tans, and pine green. Plush furniture and a fireplace loom before you, and there sitting in a rocking chair near the fire is an age worn dwarf. His hair gray to the point of silver, but you can still make out that his hair was strawberry blonde.
"Hello there" He says with an aged, but stern and gentle voice. His eyes twinkling like priceless emeralds "I am glad to have a visitor these days. By the looks of you, you seem to give off that hint of what I was in my youth. An adventurer, aye. I've seen many battles, aquired so many treasure and trophies, seen friends move on and others die. But now, through all that, I find now that I have earned my right to peace and quiet." The old dwarf smiles at you, then pats the sofa next to the rocking chair "Please, sit and listen to an old man's tale before his time comes."
Greetings, Revan! Awesome introduction, just one thing. Is it just me or are you missing the favorite rule section? Anyway...
Welcome to the server!
Sorry, for some reason when I was finished the typing of the short story, it was going all flippy on me like jumping to sections way up and back again while I was still typing. My favorite rule would have to be on maturity since I'm sick of these places that let people act like "I'll do and say what I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me!".
revansith666 Wrote:Sorry, for some reason when I was finished the typing of the short story, it was going all flippy on me like jumping to sections way up and back again while I was still typing. My favorite rule would have to be on maturity since I'm sick of these places that let people act like "I'll do and say what I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me!".

Use Firefox. It happens to me when I use IE all the time. /sagenod