Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Token system feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please check the GM Requests forum for an overview of how the token system will work.

Keep in mind that we don't want people grinding endlessly for gold. In fact, part of the reason we implemented the token system was to relieve the need to grind for certain rare-drop patterns (now you can just buy the token and ask us to summon it for you.) Also, you never, ever, have to slay a single mob to RP on CotH. We give you enough gold to start off with to outfit your character. The token system, and the crafting systems, are largely in place for those that want to put more into their characters.

In the future, we'll be adding reputation quests for the rep tokens to be used for, as well. We've also been tossing around the idea of having a "home token" for the purposes of buying homes.

Feedback should go here.
Olea's post transferred from sticky thread:
Quote:Oh, this makes me happy. :D
This is a really, really cool idea. I like the idea of having it formalized a bit, and I think the prices are quite reasonable.

Quote:Kretol wrote:
Olea's post transferred from sticky thread:
Quote:Oh, this makes me happy. :D
Hah, it was too late at night, so I missed that this was the feedback thread;sorry!

I think it's a good deal since it's easier to farm gold than some of the rarer drops, especially for crafting.

I'm guessing the tokens are sold in Darkshore?
Yes, they are sold in the same building as the recipes, the formerly empty, really big hut.

I'm just damn confused, now. What happened to the "do not make tickets for silver tokens" rule Grakor threw out? Has that been revoked?
Kretol still prefers tickets, since he CAN mail items off to people.

My recommendation: see if a GM is available. If one isn't, then ticket.

Thanks man
Myself, I like tickets for silver items, so long as they are not attached to other requests. If it's only one item, the ticket isn't so vital. But if you have a laundry list of fifteen items, a ticket allows us to have the names of said items (spelled correctly, RIIIIIIGHT?) right there to look up. And both you the submitter and we the GM know how many tokens you should have.

...*holds up the sheafs of printer paper that her GMing notes are all over* :)