Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fireisgood's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like fire I know, and thats been my email and account name on many things for a while,so please no comments on it.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I play for fun. I don't need to raid or overworry about gear. Games are designed to have fun so why should I worry about anything else. Though I am very conpetative in battlegrounds. I like full scale battles.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the U.S.A. and I live in the U.S.A. My primary language is English which I speak very well. My spelling may not be one hundred percent perfect but a dictionary is next to my computer to help with what I can't spell.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft back in the days of Warcraft three. I played Starcraft until my friends told me that Warcraft had better graphics and more races. I tried it, liked it, and bought it. Once World of Warcraft came along I did not buy it right away but waited a few months. I knew every big game like that would have a lot of problems early on. After a couple months I got it, tried it, and loved it.
I've been playing World of Warcraft when I can afford to otherwise I play Warcraft three. I just love playing both.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got tired of the lack of roleplaying on roleplaying servers in World of Warcraft and so I sought a solution. I though I could try out some private servers. Searched for them on google and found Conquest of the Horde. Since I love the Horde I decided to try this server over the others I saw. Glory to the Horde!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay that involves some sort of struggle. Usually violent but I also enjoy some roleplay in the inn with some friends. The only roleplay I dislike would have to be others trying to use me or in very large crowds. My characters usually work alone and I dislike large groups of people as the hardest thing to do in the world is get a group of people to act how they are supposed to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a toss up. I enjoy playing a lot of the classes but my favorite out of all of them would have to be a Warlock. Particulary an undead affliction warlock. I enjoy being evil and chaotic. I like the undead and blood elves as both are just trying to make thier way in a world that hates them. And though warlocks are my favorite class overall I also like priests, paladins, and deathknights. For the alliance races, dwarves are my favorite. I like the dwarves because why on earth would you want to mess with a guy who's arms are wider than your head and small enough to sneak around?

What are your expectations of this server?:
Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed is one of my mottos. I do expect this server to have a good deal of roleplaying and nothing more. I don't need fancy things or instant level eighty. All I need is roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rules concerning respect and language. I make a point to try and be a good person and if others are rescricted a little from doing things to harm or blemish others than I will be less tempted to do so both in game and in real life. Also, I like how actions agaisnt such things seem very decisive.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ebrithil was running. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to run. The undead scourge of rumor had appeared as if out of no where and attacked the gates into eversong woods. Her parents went off to fight and told her to run. She ran ignoring the screams for help and the dying around her. She just had to escape. She rounded a tree just as a meatwagon's shot cracked the tree in half. A branch hit her and she was pinned down. The undead filed past her, ignoring her. They left her to die. They didn't need a little kid's skeleton to rise.
Ebrithil woke up in a bed. Her surroundings where made of wood and an old man looked down at her. His face held a kindness like no other. "Good your awake." he said. "I was beginning to worry about you. Being unconcious for so long, you could've died." She looked around to see a tray of food nearby she reached for it but the man stopped her. "Do not worry, your still hurt and you need your strength. One of my servants shall feed you." Ebrithil asked "Who are you to show such kindness?" and the man responded "Only but a dream..." She crashed up agaisnt a tree crushing her ribs as she gained conciousness. The undead cared little about the land she called home, Quel'thalas. She watched as the undead didn't even glance at her when suddenly they all disappeared. She didn't know how but she wasn't in any pain, and she started to run. She ran out of the forest in the hope that she would be spared death. Bandits waited on the roads, undead or not, they would profit. They attacked her and brought her back to camp. They had plans for the little elven girl when horses broke through the treeline and into the clearing of the bandits camp. the bandits fled and most of these men pursued them. A man in his early twenties got off his horse and said "It alright now, your safe from those fiends." She trusted him and went with him. She learned the holy light healed her in the forest to let her keep running and that she could use it quite well with some training. Since that day Ebrithil became a Paladin and vowed to cleanse the undead from her homeland no matter the cost. To her it was a way of making up for running away all that time ago...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The story above is not about any charater I plan to make but one already made. I do have one question in need of clarification. During the invasion of Quel'thalas did the undead already corrupt Lordaeron? I would like to know because it would help with an RP I am working on.
Way too lazy to read it all. But I agree with your forum name! :D!
Quote:During the invasion of Quel'thalas did the undead already corrupt Lordaeron? I would like to know because it would help with an RP I am working on.

Yes, Lordaeron was taken right when Arthas came back from Icecrown, Quel'thalas was taken shortly after.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your time here!
If I remember it right the Scourge had taken and corrupted parts of Lordaereon at that point, but it wasn't until after Kel'thuzad's raising and the subsequent events that led to the Legion's defeat that they turned their full attention to "scurging" the kingdom. There's even a mission where you, as Arthas and his lieutenant, kill off all the living you can to prevent their escape from the new Plaguelands.

Welcome to the server, and as Kaelvan said, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them!