Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nullabalula's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm sort of a very heldback player, I try to avoid the spotlight as good as possible, I like to stay in the shadow of my master or teacher. Eventhough my game seems subtle I try to build my character strong so you might be surprised at the abilities she holds.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from denmark, I speak danish, english and some mauri cause I have relatives there. And a bit of german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Frozen Throne a lot, as well as official WoW, got introduced to this Roleplay deal by my boyfriend.

What made you seek our server over others?:
choice of boyfriend ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
both exciting roleplays as well as just being part of some play where I have to guard/protect/serve or something like that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Bloodelf, Warlock! .. evil and elegant! :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nice and kind people who hopefully don't judge me too hard, since I'm kind of new to this :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
humility :) ... it's the word that defines me :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The girl didn't see what came with haste on the road, there was too much dust, but the loud noise of drums made her take a glance as she a light spark from the shiny metal of an axe two times her size. She began to run away from the great mob! It only came closer, as she crouched in hope of not being hit, a shadow flew over her and next she looked up and saw a man running straight towards the mob, she rose and the corner of her mouth began to form a minor smile as she saw the man beginning to glow as he lifted his great sword at the enemy, she knew he would be her saviour and she would remember him to the day she died. Unfortunately after these thoughts she looked up once again and the first orc amongst the mob had torn the man to pieces with his axe and left hand. The girl saw all hope out when suddenly she felt a warmth under her skin, slowly starting to penetrate it as she glowed up, she knew her guardian had come to help her. Her thought was followed by an explosion as it was simply an orc shaman making her perish into nothing but dust. Sad girl makes an important notice; Just keep running instead of praying for a miracle.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Don't be to cruel! I'm new :)