Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SeanDaSheep92
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, I'm Sean in real life and as a player I have mainly played on Roleplaying servers. I used play regularly on Moonglade (EU), but unfortunately I have been finding it boring recently, but I wish to try and rekindle my love of Roleplaying which is why I am here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the United Kingdom and my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing World of Warcraft 4 years ago when Introduced my a real life friend, He persuaded me to make a character on a PVP server, but after an alt on a Roleplay server outgrew the leve of my "main" I decided I would stick to Roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've seen and played on this server in the past, however at the time I was more deeply connected to stories happening on Live servers so I found myself drawn back to them, now though I wish to seek a new start.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Hmmm, this is a tough question. I can honestly never say I had thought about this, when I roleplay I have normally encountered many situations, some that I liked and other that I do not like. The kinds of Roleplay that I enjoy the most will typically involve not too many people and a casual and calm setting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Can't really Say I have a favorite combination. My usual character is a Gnome Rogue, but I get along well playing as or with any combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have high Expectations of this server, looking through the Wiki it seems that there is a decent Lore behind the server, There seems to be a decent Community on the server and I get the feeling that I wont be randomly mugged by Arthas's long lost orphaned son who is the apprentice of Illiquid Stormrage.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

All of them to be honest, Similar to Blizzard's rules but with a deeper sense of Community and Roleplay enforcement.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A heavy breathe let out of his lips as the Gnome rubs his hands together. Today, he felt would be his lucky day. He walks slowly forward, his weapon in hand, the chill of the cold air making him shiver slightly. He stops walking as he nears the battle field, grip tightening on the handle of his trusted weapon.

*WHHHOOOCKKKK!*

The battle begins, the Gnome strains as he fights his enemy for what seems like hours. He moves slowly but powerfully, swinging and twisting. The roar of a thousand storms assaults his tiny red ears as he battles on, focusing on his main goal.

As quickly as the battle began, it was over. The Gnome smiles as he looks down at his reward, a pot of several freshly caught fish. Today's catch is better then yesterdays, he thinks to himself. He packs away his rod and fish and wanders back up the river bank to the snowy path home for a long nights sleep. For these fish he caught today will provide a great boost to his friends tomorrow, when the real battle begins.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I would like to add that I like pie.

I would like to ask if any of the readers also like pie.

I would like to clarify that I mean pie the baked good, not Pi the mathematical number (Which I also like)
Welcome!
Well that was quite a funny, good to see people with a sense of humor joining. Now, on the important note make sure you read through stickies, lore, etc. and learn the rules so that even if you wake up in the middle of the night, you would know them.
And here's a TIP: Make your first character something simple so he could interact with more people. That way you'll get to know the community even faster.

Other than that I hope you have fun here and find the RolePlay you seek. :p