Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: swf's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Am a 28 year ol male, hmmm.. human (the thing has to have a name innit?) an I've been reading fantasybooks since childhood, and later on also RPG computergames and some occasional old skool DnD sessions.
Started playing WoW shortly after the EU launch and enjoy(ed) it a lot, despite the fact the RP community being ignored almost completely by Mr Blizzardwizard... hence the reason to give it a shot here *cackle*
I (hopefully) am a kind person, ready to help anybody if i can when he/she asks me nicely. Dedication is not strange to me, as long the goal is worth it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Belgium and speak Dutch. My english surely isn't perfect, but I read quite a lot of english books and guess i get along quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played EQ2 for a while but when Warcraft arrived on the scene i switched immediatly for 2 reasons: EU servers and PVP

What made you seek our server over others?:
Been googling: WoW dedicated RP server free to play... you guys were the first result that made sense to me

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a great fan of Pratchett's Discworld novels, so humor is a must for me. I play and get into character as I move along, adapting to situations along the way

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll: they are an exotic cruel and mystic kind but still love to make fun...
Mage: I been playing one since 2005 *proudly shows scorched hands and forearms*

What are your expectations of this server?:
A niceplace where RP is high priority, Blizz disappointed me a lot on that matter.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I quite liked the part about humility.. prooves you guys have been thinking this trough (or just are insanely clever)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A tower it was for sure, it's outlines sharply edged into the eveningskies. A short walk around it would lead you to the conclusion there was no way in, or out...at least not by the usual way.
Ayamani scratched his head and forced his neck to look up, sleeping on cold rocks didn't do no good for his old bones and joints, and faced a high boring wall of granite stones.
Not a trace of a window...
"What a stupid thing to build!" Ayamani said out loud, merely out of frustration.
"Who you callin' stupid troll? It's you who can't find the way in !!" a voice boomed.
the forementioned troll looked left, peered to the right, stared up and glanced down, but he couldn't see any source that he could tie to that voice.
Clapping wings
Wind
A shadow growing around his feet
A quick look up, a stingin pain in the neck again and there it was.. a big dragon hoovering above him.
"Where you the one talkin' to me?"
"Not quite no.. but I'm sent here to tell you the writer's inspiration has dried out and you're about to vanish any time"

*poof*

(pfft.. i hate that question!!!! *throws rocks* )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any pie available?
PiesOfGod, he hands out pies here.
Welcome to the server!