Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction by me, Crysis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well im 15 years old and just a casual player on WoW. I usally tend to level and rp. Most of the time just hang out with buddies and have an old fashion chat around the table in a bar or far away from other players disrupting us. ._. Some of them are annoying espically when my friend he was leaving,and so we rp'd like he was killed in battle and we had a like a funeral. :(
Then a noob ran around asking for money and steping on his grave T.T

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Well im Korean. But I was born in the United States of America. So I speak english quite alot.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well~ I bought a game called Warcraft3 which is a battle chest game similar to starcraft. So I soon found out there was a mmo for it. So I got into Warcraft when Burning Crusade came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well I played warcraft3 which is part of the history of Warcraft there. So I wanted to know more, so I started reading the History of World of Warcraft and soon I found out how to RP. Soon after the RP got boring cause there was so many ruiner. I dont know if ruiner is a word. Anyways I seeked out a RP server with quest that are not broken so I can learn more about the current timeline of WoW. Then I found a site who is dedicated to RP. And here I am. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well I mostly RP when were adventuring or doing dungeons.
We make these weird excuses or random saying in our journy, for example if I wanted to Naxxramas<- fave instance :)
I would say somthing or my friends would do this :

Sam says:Hey Brov.
Brov says:Yeah?
Sam says:I heard about a necropolis traveling over the seas to the Northern Continent of Northrend.
Brov says:Maybe we should check it out.
Sam says:Yeah!! We might get a promotion!! And plus we get to go in a necropolis!! I heard Jerry say its kinda cool in there cause he was part of a scientific experment.
Brov says:......

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I usally pick Human Paladin. Well they are healers. Plus paladins are like the superman in the Alliance. :D

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well my expectations on this server is to let me shout in JOY!! Cause I hope this RP server would be the perfect one that I have google journy'd.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Well theres nothing to apeal. I think the rules are great. Keeps balance and its like Blizzards except the RP is super enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

After the second war, the Alliance shouted in victory while Brov ate a piece of meat in front of the river. He says to himself, "Why do I always stop and eat instead of eating the meat in my hand while walking?" After quite sometime he opens his map looking for the great Castle of Karazhan. He quickly found out that he was being watched by murloc. He was confused looking at the murloc because the color of the murloc was completly purple. Brov woundered to himself, what do murlocs taste like? So he killed the murloc and Brov died by a common deases known as the plague.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Add: In the story you should never eat a random living thing cause that is bad.
Ask: What happened after Brov died? :)
Clarify: I would like to clarify that Brov came back to life as a cyborg undead shooting lasers out of his eyes. Then he found out that he had cancer on that same day. Also he caught STD by the undead nurse. Soon after he died.....of suicide. The End :)

Hoped you liked it. If not, oh well better luck to me next time :D
I love telling stories :)
If you want a different one I will be glad to make another :)
Please elaborate on some of your answers - compare them to other introductions, think about what else would you want to say. And...

Welcome to the server!