Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thandraspan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been in-love with games since I was very, very young. I was introduced to Warcraft 1 by my brother and dad when I was very young and was in love with the Warcraft series since then. I haven't really tried any other MMO's since I was introduced to WoW. I have been RPing for three of the almost five years I have been playing.
My first RP experiencing were on a (at the time) new RP-PvP server but there wasn't really that great an RP server. So I went back to my PvE server and discovered, on the WoW forums, an RP forum! I so for a good while I would write pages upon pages of writing I had a way to release my creativity. Unfortunately I got bored with the threads and the rude flamers that seemed to attack every forum, so I left those forums and ventured to a new RP server. I spent several months there going back and forth between my PvE server and RP server. Yet again though, I got bored and went back to my PvE server. Soon the Burning Crusade came out and I decided to start a new on that same RP server and I created my (at the time) best character. The RP was wonderful and I had a wonderful RP guild, it was wonderful. I was then pulled by my friends to the opposite faction and fell in love with the wonderful RP there. I remember staying there for about a year then several of my friends got my to check out what they said was a better RP server. So yet again I followed them over. Once again, only this time more, I was ASTOUNDED by the masses of RP it almost seemed to be everywhere! Just wonderful glorious RP! I was in love with the RP server. I still do play on that server but it still just seems to be lacking. Though there is a numerous amount of RP it is only located in mainly one city in one faction. So now I come here in search of the wonderful RP that this server is said to offer!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, Born and raised. My primary language is English but I am working on understanding and speaking Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft when I was really, really young. I was then introduced to World of Warcraft in late, late December several days after Christmas almost five years ago by my Uncle who had been playing for about a month I believe. I have been playing since it was very, very hard to clear Molten Core and it was the coolest thing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was talking to a friend one day about Private Servers and he was telling me about an RP private server and it greatly sparked my interest. I am a bit excited to hopefully join the server and see what it has to offer and what I can then offer to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much ALL types of RP from just random bump-ins to large events. If I were to pick a favorite however it would have to be tavern RP. I would have to say it is the most enjoyable and easiest to jump into.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class of all times has to be Druids, not only for mechanics but for their important roles in nature. They also have a variety in what kind of druid they can be. I must also say that I do enjoy RPing as a Druid of the Talon. My favorite race would have to be Tauren, even though I don't play them, for them being pretty much one of the most peaceful races and haven't done much bad impact on the world, plus, how can you dislike cow people?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that this server will be filled with wonderful RP and nice people that I will hopefully have fun RPing with!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule would have to be respect, on many of the Public realm RP servers we are visited by disrespectful people known as griefers, or commonly know as RP-bashers. So I am super glad to know that on this server it is not tolerated and I am SO glad for that!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I knew at this point they were after me.

I ran, ran as fast as I could through the thick groves of Ashenvale, I had been running for what seemed to be hours, so long my feet where covered in blisters and cuts from my lack of shoes. There were many sticks and leaves stuck in my hair from low branches. I kept running looking back to see that I couldn't run fast enough, the trolls where still after me, spears in hands hideous war paint covering their faces as they rode on demented looking raptors with lash marks from repeated mistreat. They kept coming faster, my long legs couldn't seem to carry me fast enough through the grove. I kept trying to lose them, turning sharp corners to throw them off my trail, quickly climbing rocks to hopefully evade the almost eminent attack, and running through streams to slow down their Raptors. They didn't slow. I turned around to see how far they where behind me but I then tripped falling quickly to the earth. The trolls continued up to me then stopped looking down at me with grotesque features and crudely painted face. Then suddenly I saw their faces grow viler and their raptors change. They suddenly weren't trolls anymore, they where demons; the raptors weren't raptors anymore they where devilish felhounds. One then drew up his large spiked spear and drove it down to my-

I awoke suddenly; sweat dripping from my purplish skin and my long deep purple hair sticking to my face. My house was quiet except for constant patter of rain and a clash of thunder that would lighten up my small house. I felt cold even after sweating what seemed like buckets. It was the third time in a row this nightmare plagued my usually happy dreams. I got out of my bed and paced for a while pondering the dream until I calmed myself, my small Faerie Dragon hatching had been watching me pace and was able to fly on top of my bed noticing I had left it unoccupied and decided to take it's place near the foot of my bed and resumed sleeping. I smiled at him and went back to try to sleep, It was merely a dream.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Um, nope! The FAQ's kind of answered everything for me :3
Welcome!... I'm new here too. :D
Thanks! Also I am looking forward to RPing and I would like to know where some good RP spots are
Wow, to me, this looks like an awesome introduction. And yeah, we need Druids.
/sagenod
And Tauren.
/sagenod

And for RP spots... Stromgarde might be a good idea. Lately I have seen many people there.

Welcome to the server!