Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Aliexandrea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here goes nothing, *phew* *wipes brow*

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I haven't really done much role playing, I played a long time ago on a private server up to level twenty or so. Recently I've tried the real wow and decided that everyone was level 80, and, it would take me years to get there.
- nixed -
I also have an affection for role playing, but I don't like servers where everyone gets everything.
- lots of private servers, nixed -

So, a lovely google search, a few minutes reading up on what you guys do and I thought to myself (being of little roleplay experience) I have to be a part of this. Actually, it was more, "I have to try this out" plus some motivation to stick to it ^^

(I've tried a little role playing in games where you just click the server and try to jump right in, it always interested me, and I'd love to try it out :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

The Uninted States of America :D

Inglés, lol, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well the hype tied me down to a chair and forced me to try World of Warcraft on a private server.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Role Playing! ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

From what I know, I like it all. I can't take to much of one type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Honest: Human females have some style. The night elves louse some points with me because of the eyebrows. I also like the new race they added to "the alliance", I don't know there name though, sorry, kinda new :P

What are your expectations of this server?:

Fun, lots of time gone *poof*, lots of getting oriented, a long drawn out process of working my way up the latter.
Maybe some more fun, :P

It's what I've seen from role playing groups, I haven't had much experience though, hopefully that won't all be the case?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Respect, Maturity, Role Playing is always a good one ^^

I think I'd have to go with respect, takes maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

*prepares to do the unthinkable* *ahem* I began writing a story of noble deeds and royal mishaps... but I really have some other things to do, and since I greatly desire to post and receive an answer, I have decided to do the unthinkable.
*silence*
Not write a story
*screams*
*woman faints*
Yes, I am afraid that my time does not allow it right now, time to do research, come up with an epic twist, a kingdom betrayed, a love lost, and family torn.

The humble rubble of my story:
Quote:(Sticking with the current setting)
*Slowly opens a book, licks her finger, turns the page, and begins.*

Once upon a time, in a land far a way named Asbiein there was a prince

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I'd love to learn more about role playing and enjoy a tall tale made in the privacy of our own homes, who knows, it might be the start of a wonderful book someday :)
Quote:the new race they added to "the alliance",
Draenei? :D

And please, expand on your answers a bit. I noticed some of them are a liiiiil' lacking. :)

And still...

Welcome to the server!