Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kcw's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a considerate player who takes things in moderation keeping OOC and IC seperate anyway I can, even if it includes a quick OOC laugh to keep me from getting too into character and keep a friendly RP enviroment. My name is Kyle, and I also like med-heavy RPing with either faction, I believe faction RP Can be mixed for many reasons, However it can also be bad mixing them. I am often called a good RPer in SoTDRP's on Battle.net as well as on my RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, Oklahoma. I speak English. Just another white man xD, However I am part italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played since beta, I would say since I first heard of it I thought, "This..is..MINE!" Since I'm a big warcraft fanatic. I got some other people into the game myself heh. I loved every cinamatic about warcraft I saw. I'm also a major lore nerd.

What made you seek our server over others?: Well the policy to be honest, You don't just accept anyone and you all are not afraid to deny anyone, I checked out several Introductions as well and noticed how to those denied you would lead them to other RP Servers. With my old Private RP server gone I eventually hungered for some good RP, So I searched through many RP Private servers and this stuck out like a sore thumb.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Random RP, Crusader like RP, Action, Tavern, and sometimes just talking to others in a large scaled conversation. All in all I enjoy all RP types, as long as it isn't lore stomping -_-. I find even Cliche's can be played well, But certainly not Vampires.....Yeah, we all agree on that don't we? I don't mean to insult on some people RPing things, but if they tend to RP on Warcraft they should stick to lore. xD

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't know wich race is my favorite but by far Paladins are the funnest class.
They are easy to play, fun to play, and during Leveling good at solo questing. Although if I had to choose a Race i'd say tauren, Taurens were the first race I got past level eight, hunter was his class, I still love my PvP tauren huntard :'), sadly I rarely play him anymore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, RP Ofcourse! I used to play on AzsharaWoW Another RP private Server but it got shut down :(. I hope to find many others who like good RP here as I believe with the roleplayer population diminishing to certain areas it's hard to get any perfect Roleplay going =(.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say i would go with the rules into creating a character. This includes originality. I like how you added the age's, at first when I saw night elve's I thought "Huh? But illidans over ten thousand years old!" Then I remembered they were immortal then, the world tree's gone, they now age normally.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Day 23, The battle has been going on for weeks now, each of us are exauhsting our resources and men, i can't stand but think of what would happen to my family if I died, Then again I can tell everyone else has it going through their heads. The last fight we were in was a caravan raid. We took out three guards and a food supply caravan. Joshua and Me ate a few apples, luckily the captain didn't notice. Gilvean scared the horses away so we had to lug the caravan ourselves, it was horrible. As stated in my last logs, anyone who finds this journal please return it to my wife and kids in the farm south of the main camp where General Harris is stationed.

Day 50, It's been awhile since I wrote in my Journal, Harris is dead, so are my best friends, I have been walking for weeks now lost in the woods, I hope someone will find this journal if I die. I lost my rifl crushing in an enemies skull, and I lost my shield broken to a crossbow bolt, the wooden bucklers they give us are suicide machines!

Day 78, I have almost forgotten about this journal...I have gone mad. All hope is lost, We lost the war and our people are slaves...my family are slaves.

Day 126, I Found this journal under my food supply today, The one who wrote in this journal is no more, Matt is dead, There is only Morindaron..

Day 150, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, The living are dead, <This goes on for five pages>

Day 340, This will be my last entry in this Journal..ever..The humans are dead...Many other undead have lost their memories...but I keep mine, I remember living, Those days are over. Death is my new general....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I made that entire story above up on the spot, I however got the journal idea from one of my dwarven characters but the story is completly different. And I would like to add that I will enjoy RPing with you all!
Please, expand your answers a bit, elaborate on them. A human's mind is a wonderful thing, wielding power basically limitless :D . Surely it can think off something more. ;)

Welcome to the server!
Thanks but I was being easy on all the reading you all do but if any others agree with expanding my awnsers, don't say I didn't warn you xD!
I've edited my Intro. I hope it has been much more appealing to the Admins.
Very much so!