Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well, I'm sixteen years old and have been playing video games for a very long time, just recently I have been coding a small game for the X-Box 360 live Arcade with my dad. When you think about it, I can't seem to get away from a computer, I know many different programing languages like, C++, C#, Java, html and Lua (C# being the language we are programing the X-Box game.)
(I will add to this if you ask me to, but I don't feel comfortable posting my life story on the internet.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

United States, and my primary language is English, but I do have to admit... English is not my best subject in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When World of Warcraft first came out my dad played it, I watched him play for hours until he finally asked if I wanted an account. I have been playing ever since. :D

What made you seek our server over others?:

I have been Role Playing on the server Moon Guard for about a year now. Yes, I have only been Rping for a year but I promise to not let you down!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

This is a tough one... I have many different characters that specifically do certain things. Like I have a Bartender character that owns a really popular tavern, I also have another that was a soldier in the Stormwind Guard.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would have to say my favorite race is the Gnomes, the poor little creatures get their town destroyed :). But deffinatly, without a doubt, my favorite class is the Mage, I just love the Kirin Tor lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have been hearing a lot of good things about this server and how the RP is really good here. I just want to get away from the griefers and just be able to RP in a friendly environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (( ... Im not an author... But I'll try.. This just explains the character I normally play on the live servers.))
Flolaiya is a confused mage, her parents died when she was only eight years old. She had no relatives, no friends to look after her and was forced to wander Stormwinds provinces looking for food and shelter, every once and a while she would meet a nice family that would take her in and give her a place to stay for a day or two, other times she would meet families that would laugh at her, say things that she was no better than the dirt under their feet. This would continue on for years, until the age of fifteen, she had enough and decided to do something with her life. She would venture into stormwind seeking the aid of the magi, at the top of the mage tower in the Mage Quarter, there she would stay learning various spells that would help her survive on her own, like how to conjure food and water, how to cast a fire ball to fight of enemies. Though, she only cared about learning how to control people against their will....

(( RP with me to find out more about her story, this is the character I am most likely to use.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I mentioned above I know how to code in Lua, we are still able to use Gryphonheart Items and other addons right? Other than that, I have nothing else to ask.

Thanks for reading my application! I look forward to Role Playing with you in the future!
Welcome to the server!