Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I'm 17, have been playing WoW for 2 years and would consider myself a decent RPer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
US, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends got me into it around 2 years ago, did pretty much everything on retail and it got pretty boring. Got into RPing.

What made you seek our server over others?:

The focus on RP here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Really depends, I enjoy all RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Bloodelf Mage, I've always RPed as one and they just appeal to me the most.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A server that enforces RP and keeps it serious without griefers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

All of them look fine (:

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Finally.. There's no where for him to run." The assassin smirked. He had been tracking the hooded figure for days on end.. And finally his hard work will be rewarded. As the figure left Silvermoon, the assassin made sure to not be too far behind. Stalking his prey, he knew this would be an easy kill.

Wrong.

The assassin moved in for the kill, but all of the sudden.. nothing. He couldn't move. Below the waste, he felt nothing but numbness and cold. He looked down, and saw nothing but frozen death creeping upwards. It stopped below his neck.

The figure turned around, and with a heart as cold as the ice his would-be killler was entrapped in, made a strange gesture with his hands. The assassin barely had time to open his mouth before he was completely torn to shreds. As the ice melted, his head rolled to the foot of the mage.

Without so much as blinking, the figure turned and left.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Nawh, the FAQ answered pretty much everything.
Achrimas Wrote:Nawh, the FAQ answered pretty much everything.

ಥ_ಥ
...Beautiful.