Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing... Kyarra.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
This character looks for an outlet for thought.
I take great pains to be respectful of others, even if others are rather hot-headed. While I interact with another person, I try to be myself, not some anonymous voice that cares not for others' feelings.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Country - USA. Primary Language - English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft II was always fun. Warcraft III, still fun. Couple friends and myself thought WoW would be a great thing to play. After a few months of play, I stopped because of the repetitive gameplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm more a writer, not a fighter. PvP just isn't really my thing and I've been aching for some roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly enjoy roleplaying in small groups of friends. Action, disaster, psychological breakdowns. Everythings fun. If something unexpected happens, I can usually roll with it and roleplay well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Rogue. While cliche, the shadows tend to call to my characters. And besides... Why waste time fighting?
Blood elf. Pretty things are always better with corrupt hearts.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping the server has a nice enviroment, both in and out of story. Friends, roleplay, ideas. Hopefully these things will be abundant.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I have rarely seen a time where a player remembers that they are not the main character in the story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Quick description of a concept character.
And the wind blew across the open fields. The grass swayed in the breeze, the trees rustled, losing the last of their leaves. A woman stood upon a small rise, the tails of her long coat blowing in the wind. Her crimson hair, cut short like a man's, barely hid her ears, one of which wore a single ring through it's lobe. Her eyes, gazing out across the seemingly endless fields, were a brilliant emerald and seemed to glow in the sunlight. Her skin was fair and pale, her lips painted black, were pursed in annoyance. A rifle hung from her shoulder, a pistol at the small of her back. Crude bullets lined the inside of her coat, all easily reached for reloading. The sword strapped at her hip bumped against her thigh in the wind. Flags flapped in the distance, held by hundreds of soldiers, all in armor of, various styles, with blades of rushed craftmenship. In front of them stood a wall, behind which the city that was her goal.
I am also currently working on a short story of dubious quality. If needed, I can post it within a week.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
While I try to be friendly, I am not a rather sociable person. I do tend to drive people away rather than draw them in. My attitude is rough at the best of times, sweet at the worst. I do tend to make jokes, I rarely take anything seriously, other than roleplay.
I have been described as wind.
I have been described as a person filled with icy contempt for the surrounding world.
Truthfully, I can barely think of things to say.
Welcome to CotH!

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask the community. *nods*