Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ithan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hm, well, my name is Christopher, though I generally go by/prefer Chris, I am 19 years old as of this, I will be 20 in September, I began dabbling in RP at 13 years of age, forum and IRC based, my first time roleplaying in a game was in World of Warcraft, which was my first MMORPG, and still the only one I actually find to be much fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born, and still live, in the United States in the Central time-zone, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing the Warcraft series when I was around 8 or 9, it started with Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, then onwards to Warcraft 2 and so on. What got me interested would be more my dad telling me to play them, which I did and got hooked rather quickly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've had a few friends who used to frequent your server, I do not know the names they played, I only know they stopped playing due to real life issues.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most of my roleplaying in WoW has been tavern or small group based, though mostly with me and 1-3 friends interacting and exaggerating what we have recently done. (IE, make a simple "Kill 20 of X" quest seem like a difficult, near death battle.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I actually have no favorite race, I enjoy and have played every one of them and find things I like in them all, as for class, I tend to pick Druid, Paladin and Warlock, out of those three I'd have to say Druid is my favorite overall, though it is a close call.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations? Well, I just hope to have some fun, maybe make a friend or two.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Names, most servers, even when they have this rule, overlook it 90% of the time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not much of a story-teller myself, I never was, my RP style is more spur of the moment, I'm not great about pulling a large or short story out of my head without much inspiration.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just a little curious about the "death" section, I don't remember seeing anything about it, however, if your character simply dies out in the wild while questing or just killing mobs, you're not allowed to be revived? Or is it just in RP terms you are dead for good?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Quote:Just a little curious about the "death" section, I don't remember seeing anything about it, however, if your character simply dies out in the wild while questing or just killing mobs, you're not allowed to be revived? Or is it just in RP terms you are dead for good?
Death counts as an IC when it happens during an RP. And even then you get your one ressurection chance.

And please, we really -do- want to hear a story from you. As many put it, Roleplaying is all about writing and we want to see your skill in it. :) I am sure you can work something out.

Welcome to the server!