Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rpers introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well i like to think of myself as a respectful player i respect other people and gms. to me im a very cheerful person and kind and always grab the chance to help other rpers. i am a very patiant person i was in a rp guild on real wow once i had to patrol up and down the streets on my horse from goldshire to stormwind over and over :wink: i like rp no i LOVE IT ! i always take it serious not as a joke. heh thats all i can think of hope i can make it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

well im From United Kingdom England SE Bromley. my primary language is English but later on in the years i found out that im Half Dutch but i know more english i do make spelling mistakes but its because im a fast typer if i spell anything wrong in this Introduction it not my language its the speed of my fingers. but i suppose it is my language Sometimes ( Sometimes) :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well my Brother was the first i was 11 he was 18 his 20 now but anyway i walked into his room and he was playing a game i asked and he said World of warvraft so i asked my dad if i could get it too he said yes got it the next day loved it couldnt get off it rp was the first thing i did got to 70 really fast 2months the most it took so yea thats how i found of world of warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well i was just browzing thro the web looking for a good rp server and i came across Conquest of the horde i thought Now that sounds like a epic rp server to me i tryed making account ages ago but didnt understand now im back but i do understand now hehe by the sounds of it this is a really good rp server ( epic ) cant wait to get in the action.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

i love saving citys or being in a brotherhood or being a patroler or guard i love action really i save peoples kill people help people. then i get gold then go home to wife and sleep for a while then i wake up and go to the near by in ( Goldshire inn ) and have a drink with the lads or brothers sometimes me and me wife go to have a drink but in this one i hope i do get a wife hehe or it just be me on my own drinking ( how sad ) sometimes i get bored BUT i dont be a loller i chat to people and ask about thier jobs and stuff. i enjoy making human and orcs sometimes Night elf or blood elf i like orc the most and human ( dont know really ) thats my roleplay enjoyment :) .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

my favorite class hmm would be a warrior or a paladin AND Deathknight for sure i like them because you get to go in a rp guild that is fun like a action one or a prey or light giver one or maybe EVIL darkness rp guild. my best race ah would be a Human or a orc because they are fun to play with easy to me to level in their area and mostly the rp guilds have humans in ( Ally) or orcs in ( Horde ).

What are your expectations of this server?:

I Expect good roleplayers with fun groups to play with and have fun with while roleplaying and doing fantastic missings together or patroling / and i dont want people who get in the way or your rp time and that annoy us all the time/ if their wernt this server wouldnt be epic it be 100000000% epic best server in my whole 2 years of world of warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hmm out the whole lot id say Maturity :).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

well once i king George was a king King of stormwind and i was enjoying a nice dinner with my wife and kids when one of my guards ran in SHOUTING SCREEMING i said Carmdown ! whats the matter. He Shouted again with a big breath and said SCOURGE as soon as a heard that work i jumped up grabbed my sword and kissed my family and ran of into the mist with my men. I made to the trade market and the Gates had been Blown Down peopel were screeming for their lives i couldnt do nothing all i could fo was rally the men and send them to the gates and try to hold them of. 50 down to 28 i was runing out of time i had to think of something NOW ! i call ed the men back and looked up i saw darkness and dragons we were trapped i sent a scout out to call for help. all me and my men could do was hold them off i felt angry because their was nothing i could do the first wave of scourge had been killed but as soon as the second scourge came their was a load Horn noice i thinked and thinked of the only horn that sounded like that i cheered and shouted THE Hole of Eastan Kingdom allys have come my men cheered as i stopped we had the scourge trapped from left to right up to down we had to win now. their was a big rumble and some dark portal opened up and someone something came out the scourge stopped fighting and bowed i new what was coming THE LICH KING ! all of us charged and got him down but as i was about to cut his head he vanished and the scorge went crazy we charged in and kill ed ALL. after the battle was over the dark clouds went and the sun came out we all new what that ment VICTORY Everybody cheered and that moring we had a BIG FEAST and tommow evey ally will go home. the end

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

well ive been roleplaying for 2 years not long but im very good at it. and all i can say is I hope you will accept me and invite me to the world of your roleplay and i hope to see you soon :wink: