Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pyro Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Jan,i am 16 years old and I am experienced wow player,but it takes me some time to find RP server like this.I have trying all kind of servers but i am sure that i have find my paradise here!I have seen that patience is here very important to begin so I am sure that this will not be my problem!I really like people who play here and I cant wait to begin!!! :wink:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Croatia,My primary language is Croatian and secondary is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Warcraft is my first and best game since I first got Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos!Magic happends!!!Since then I have started to read books from Warcraft Role(Dragon Day,Lord of the Clans,The Guardian...) and with expansion(Frozen Throne love to the Tauren race and culture make me a BIG fan!That think be better i have solve my Pyromancy needs with this game(God bless Fire Mages and Taurens)!!!

What made you seek our server over others?:

First I have seek far and wide for any RP server and then I find list of over 500 RP servers and the CoTH has catch my eye!This server was my favorite before I have even open a site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

For the case of taurens i love soloing and simply living the life of young tauren without many combat and destruction.
For the case of Pyro i love to be peacekeeper of the world,wandering through the world and burn any sign of evil on this world(Azeroth).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

As i mentioned before Taurens are always be my favorite(whatever class),but when Taurens cannot have Mage class i have to decide to pick some Mage race.I always liked Elves and there i find some informations from their Role.Elves was always most magic race of Azeroth and between High Elven and Blood Elven races I found difference.High Elves have more oriented on Frost magic but Blood Elves was liked Fire(with arcane of course)!!!

What are your expectations of this server?:

I do not except nothing much.Peaceful and nice playing.It seems cool server and I like it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

All rules are logical and normal to me,but as exception i would like to say that i realy like some respect finally!(Most of servers are rude).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Thunderhoof Story:
When the great Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof,alongside with Thrall,claim the verdant grasslands of Mulgore for his own the new Tauren order has born!Within protection of Thunder Bluff trade and economy is growing in this healed land.New generations of Taurens have come and they where strong and wise as they ancestors!!!And then Thunderhoof was born.In the one tent in camp Narrache young tauren was growing,thus Thunderhoof was modest and peaceful in his way to become grown and mature.
One morning at the dawn young Thunderhoof was waking up.Camp Narrache was cover with young sun.Morning was beutiful and whole village was on his feet.Thunderhoofs family was excited,Thunderhoof was excited,he was ready to journey without go back,the Rites of the Earthmother!Yes he was ready,he was not scared because the Spirits was with him.He has visit Runetotem, his trainer of Druidism, and Runetotem tell him that he is ready.That should encourage young Thunderhoof but he has still wanted to learn more and head to Shaman trainer Skychaser and then to Hunter trainer Thunderhorn,and then to Warrior trainer Ragetotem.
That big day has come,Thunderhoof was eating and thinking about great adventures in the open plains of Mulgore.He imaging self in hunt on mighty kodo,visiting great city of Thunder Bluff,helping his people and healing this land and commune with spirits of the Elements to protect his friends from Centaurs attacks.All to protect his loving city and Mulgore.
You know spaces come after punctuation marks, right?

Regardless; WELCOME TO THE SERVER.