Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Axxom's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I, as a player, am one who loves to just sit back, relax, and converse with those around me. This is reflected in my choice of characters, for when it is possible I always play a bard or group oriented class. I see that as my standing point in most games, a tactician or craftsman of sorts.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I stumbled upon the first RTS game back in the day, and from there... Well, I think we all knows what happens after you try a Blizzard game. *Hides stacks of books and battle chests*

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, first and foremost, Conquest of the Horde is one of the ONLY private WoW RP servers with a good up-time percentage. Other than that I took a peek through some of the stuff on the website, and felt as if this would be a great place to get in some quality Role-playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

My favorite kind of roleplay would have to be a more laid back, tavern-esque style. I really haven't had the opportunity to do much fight roleplay, but I have a feeling that I would probably enjoy that as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Ideal RPing race/class?
Dragonkin (Preferably from the Green dragonflight) Exemplar

I am very fond of the ethereal dragons of the Green dragonflight. The dragon's ability to disguise itself as a humanoid would allow me to live my life aiding the younger races as Korialstrasz did in the War of the Ancients. A humble, yet noble path.

From the choices given to me in World of Warcraft, I would pick...
Night Elf Druid

The paradoxical way of a Night Elf Druid is what fascinates me the most. From a society of abundance and extravagance into a life of modesty and solitude. A Night Elf Druid is one who goes against the flow of his fellow people to better understand the world around him. They are very philosophical in nature, humble to those around them, and willing to aid wherever they are needed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The only thing that I can expect is a great community that will create memorable roleplaying moments.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of respect. Considering the constant loss of it in other places around the net, it would be nice to take a break and hop into a friendly world.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Five hundred years, young one... That is how long it took me to escape the grasp of the Emerald Dream... You think that this Dark Lord, the Lich King, is something to be afraid of... The druid took a long, raspy breath. The worst has yet to come. As his tero'shan looked up at him with glowing amber eyes he opened up his hand and offered the young night elf his amulet. Take it. It will guide you out of the Dream, as it once did for me...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, but thanks for asking.
Welcome to CotH!
Thank you. :)
>.>... <.<... *yoinks hidden books and battlechests*
Aaaaanyway, hullo and welcome to the savah!