Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: No shoes, no service!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think most of the armour sets available for purchase in Shatterspear are incomplete, seemingly lacking the boots equip for many sets.

Is this intentional, if so why? If not, can they be added?
What sets are those? I am pretty sure most of the Tiers don't have boots. But it might help if you wrote down some names. :)

Edit: Most sets, if not all that are available to level 50 and below, should have shoes/boots.
Aye, every tier from 4 up has no graphically matching boots in the set (6 has them, but they match a different non-tier set), and therefore aren't on the vendors. You'd have to find the matching boots on your own and token for it.
Ah, that explains it. Sorry, I never got over 50 on retail, and have played for a good few years. I wasn't aware the higher sets didn't have boots. Thanks for the quick responses you two!
I might just aswell as ask this here. Is [Deckhand's Shirt] availeble at Shatterspear Village's clothier? If not, could you add it?

( I am not able to log in myself, so apologies for asking you to check such a simple thing that would've taken less than minute from me otherwise. Nevertheless, I don't want to make a impression of a lazy person! )
Everything that was available 3.0.9 is still there, to my knowledge.

( I checked, it's still there. )