Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: serban's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I am not a gamer. Especially not a power-gamer. I love fantasy and I love Warcraft. When World of Warcraft was released I told myself I would only play it if I could RP my character all the way. I love getting into the story as I play, but at the same time I remain aware that my character cannot be the center of the universe and that it is after all only one of many.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from Romania and my primary language is by consequence Romanian. I am very competent in English (a little bit of spelling mistakes but fine otherwise), having studied in a bilingual class during high-school.

How did you get into Warcraft?

I've been a longtime Warcraft fan since the early days of Warcraft I. I simply started playing as a kid and I was hooked. I loved the story and I still do. I am very familliar with the lore since I've been following it game after game for almost 10 years now.

What made you seek our server over others?:

What I can tell from your website and from friends that already play on your server is that it is the only free (actual) RP server. Most other RP servers are either very lax with respect to rules and filled with people that powergame or simply do bad RP either very underpopulated and filled with bugs. Your server seems to not suffer from these inconvinieces.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy all forms of RP and try to alternate them. I like to RP my character in it's complexity and this will imply all these circumstances and modes. Of course depending on the characters personality some forms of RP will be more appropriate than others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoy all races and classes, yet I can tell you about a few I am particularly fond of. I love traditional classes and races because they are the closest to the Warcraft lore I have savoured across the years. By this I mean races like the Humans and Orcs and classes like Paladins, Death Knights, Warriors, Shamans and Worlocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to gain an environment in which I can develop interesting characters and where I can truly feel I am in the World Of Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I think it is essential that people on an RP server have basic knoledge of the lore. Therefore the rule imposing this very idea is one that I think brings quite a nice competitve advantage to this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

" He was never very loyal to anything really. He had always been out for the little things in life. Why would such a man be struck so suddenly with passion and abition, it's as if his soul has ... changed " ... the old priest contemplated in the darkness and silence of his chappel. The old man had lived most of his life on the edges of Darrowshire pastoring over the villagers. One man was the shame of the land for as long as he could remember, a young noble of the house of Beylandir. Yet in recent months this young one had started to bring so much charity to the desperate men and women of Darroshire that they worshiped him to say the least. It troubled the old priest greatly.. not only was Beylandir not trustworthy himslef, but his new mentor that he was now never seen aside from radiated much evil from his depths and his name it rang such an strange tone... Kel'Thuzad.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
This looks like an awesome introduction!
Welcome to the server!