Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dogyeo's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I love to rp and sometimes pvp.. I normally just dont go an attack other players unless they attack me first.. I play horde :)... What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
United States... English How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin played it for awhile and i thought it looked cool so i got the game...What made you seek our server over others?:
I am looking for a good rp server and this one looks good..
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Action and tavern roleplay What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead because i normally play priest and to me that is the best race to play priest on.. I play priest because they can heal and they have pretty good dps..
What are your expectations of this server?:
Mainly just to be a good rp server..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Haveg was on a very big battle field between the undead and the humans. Haveg watched as his close friends get wounded, killed, captured. He tryed his best to heal as many as his friends as he could but he was suddenly grabed from behind by a human warrior Haveg was captured. He was beatin for almost one year. He finally got rescued by one of his friends and few of the remaining undead from the battle a year ago. Haveg's friend told him about the battle and how many lives were lost in that terrible battle and since that day Haveg has not slept at all until he finds and kill all the humans that was there at the battle a year ago......
Wow, the whole construction looks pretty messed up, and the colours only make it more confusing. Would you mind changing that? And beside that...
Welcome to the server!