Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rantiz' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well.. I have been playing games since i was 4 years old, so i have many diffrent experiences with them. My brothers used to play games like Age of Empires and StarCraft. I got addicted to them and later on i found Warcraft 1. I started to play it and found out that it was the perfect type of game to me. Then i found Warcraft 3 and got addicted to that too. After a few years i heard that my friends had started to play World of Warcraft, but i was not allowed to play it because my parents told me so. When i was at the age of 13 i earned loads of cash and then i went to buy World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade Expansion. Now for a while ago i bought Wrath of the Lich King, but i got tired of retail so i started with Private Servers. I was playing at Moonglade [EU] RP Server because i found out i loved RPG. Then i started searching for private servers and found several. I was GM at a few, but they were offline for a long time so i quitted. Now i am GM at a new un-popular server named DestroWow. I have been unable to connect to the server for a while now so i searched for another one, and then i found this. I am a long-story RPG'er so if you look for a long adventure, talk to me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I was born in Norway but my mother is Polish, so i talk Norwegian. My two brothers is Norwegian and my only sister is American. She is from Houston but she went to Kansas City when she was at 16 ( I think ).

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, as i told you in the start, my brothers played games like Age of Empires and StarCraft and after a while i tried them and got addicted. Then i found the WarCraft games wich was even cooler. I have been addicted to Warcraft since the age of 4-5.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Im a high-addicted RPG'er, so i think that is enough for you to know. xD
But you know, after a while you get tired of them and seek new ones.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

It depends. Some days im in a good mood and some days im in a bad mood. When im in a good mood i try to make the RP serious and dangerous. When im in a OK mood i try to chill it down. When im in a bad mood i like to betray my friends ( In RP, not for real xD ).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Hey, that's a good question! A quiz i took told me that i was a Warlock, but i love Paladins and Rogues. If i was to choose between these three clases i would have picked Rogue. Why? Because of their style and skills. I like to be the betrayer, and rogues are the perfect role for it.
Race? I like the Blood and Night Elfs. But if i was to choose between the horde and alliance faction i would have picked the Horde. Why? Both factions are great but hordes are more.. evil. Oh.. and my favourite color is red! xD

What are your expectations of this server?:

I don't know. Like all RP servers? I think the start will be boring without any RP friends. But i guess i can handle it! But i think this server is great like many others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

What can i say.. I don't know acctually! I would like a friendly community. I take bad behavior very serious. I have made common mistakes myself, but that happens to everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

( OMG.. You serious? How can i start? )

The Sisterhood of Elune

The Sisterhood of Elune serve as religious leaders, administrators, healers, and teachers, all rolled into one organisation of Priestesses devoted to serving the Kaldorei people and the will of Elune. They are granted seemingly miraculous healing powers, and trained to think before acting, so they are considered wise by many. Their traditional garment is a robe showing a symbol of the Moon. The Sisterhood is led by women, and is of course overwhelmingly female, but Kaldorei men can also be admitted.

Although Elune herself is known as a peace-loving, non-violent deity, she does not condemn violence when it is the last resort to restore peace. The Sisters will resort to violence when they deem it necessary; some have also received training as Sentinels, and many are skilled archers, as they are expected to be able to protect themselves and the wounded in battle.

( Uhh.. is that ok? )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

''I liek cheez, do you?'' xD
Hah, no. Only joking.
Well, i hope people welcome me into this big RP Community. I hope i can get along with you because for many years i did not have any friends ( In the real world :S ). But a thing i know, i would gladly come along with you! Even if you are a hindu from the eastern or a catholic from the west, i respect you all.
Im also addicted to music. I play drums and guitar! I suggest you listen to a new Norwegian bad named Donkeyboy. Their only song is named Ambitions. It fits to Professions in WoW.

For my last comment, i would say what i have told you before. I am could be a very serious RP'er so WATCH OUT! ;)
I suggest that you do take a look at the intro format and incroporate it into your intro since it includes a lot of stuff you currently don't have in your intro.